Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
simon23 said:
BringBackSwales said:
is turning on Ireland somehow worse than turning on Santa Cruz or Garrido? (i.e. like you do WITH GREAT REGULARITY) - it is turning on CITY players that is wrong, not particular players cos you happen to like them or not like them; biggest double standard post I have seen from anyone in this forum this year

i gave garrido enough time to judge him.....well over a season and not once did he ever show enough quality.....rsc again is simply not what we need due to his appalling injury record

my point was that fans turn on players ...one moment they are the best...next they are the worst....
I have NEVER rated garrido or rsc...my opinion has STAYED the same ....So how is that turning on a player?????????????? to turn on a player would suggest i ever rated the two you mention....i havent ever rated them....i will criticise players who are not good enough and praise the ones who are.......if ballotelli is good enough (in my opinion) illl say....if not (in my opinion) ill say.......but i will at least give him time unlike some

In time I think we'll come to see Berto's signing of Balotelli in the same light as Les' signing of RSC.

bellwhaft said:
r.soleofsalford said:
just been text by a friend.

i`m just passing on what i`ve been told.

"city have just put a improved offer for mario and very unlikely to be refused looks like hes our new player"

terridle news for OvO if true.

you`ve changed your tune from your posts on previous days when you said correct me if i`m wrong (the lad is a great talent and could be a star of the future ) perhaps not verbatim but close enough

r.soleofsalford said:
bellwhaft said:
terridle news for OvO if true.

you`ve changed your tune from your posts on previous days when you said correct me if i`m wrong (the lad is a great talent and could be a star of the future ) perhaps not verbatim but close enough

Sorry, totally wrong mate. My opinion, based on seeing him live regularly, is he's pants.

bellwhaft said:
Fuzzmaster101 said:
Is it worth me staying online for your answer or are you not going to bother?

What was the question again? (apologies, it's my age ... yes I'm 7 before my grate mate points it out).
Well that's twice I've made my point and twice you've ignored it. I'm not repeating myself a third time.

I find your posts to be anti-city. Sometimes anti our top targets, sometimes anti the players we've bought, sometimes anti the players we have. I have very rarely seen you make a positive comment about City and I suspect your username is a derogatory attack at a City legend. I await a post by you where you discuss City in the kind of tone a genuine City fan would but I suspect I will be waiting in vain.

simon23 said:
BringBackSwales said:
is turning on Ireland somehow worse than turning on Santa Cruz or Garrido? (i.e. like you do WITH GREAT REGULARITY) - it is turning on CITY players that is wrong, not particular players cos you happen to like them or not like them; biggest double standard post I have seen from anyone in this forum this year

i gave garrido enough time to judge him.....well over a season and not once did he ever show enough quality.....rsc again is simply not what we need due to his appalling injury record

my point was that fans turn on players ...one moment they are the best...next they are the worst....
I have NEVER rated garrido or rsc...my opinion has STAYED the same ....So how is that turning on a player?????????????? to turn on a player would suggest i ever rated the two you mention....i havent ever rated them....i will criticise players who are not good enough and praise the ones who are.......if ballotelli is good enough (in my opinion) illl say....if not (in my opinion) ill say.......but i will at least give him time unlike some

pedantic sod - slagging your own team's players is just fucking shit, plain and simple, thats the end of it. For you it is ok to slag off the players you dont like but not for other people to slag off the players you do like - for me it is bad to slag players of the club off full stop.

bellwhaft said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Sorry, totally wrong mate. My opinion, based on seeing him live regularly, is he's pants.

Replies: 422
Views: 24012

well if we think for a second, this guy has talent. He is Italy's future. one of the reasons italy failed this world cup. they did not pick this lad. yes he has got a serious attitude, but ability is second to none. powerful player. will suit the premiership style. those long range freekicks! arggg...

forgive me but wasnt this one of your post about mario b

BringBackSwales said:
simon23 said:

pedantic sod - slagging your own team's players is just fucking shit, plain and simple, thats the end of it. For you it is ok to slag off the players you dont like but not for other people to slag off the players you do like - for me it is bad to slag players of the club off full stop.

1st..i never go to a game and slag a player off....EVER!!! (UNLIKE SOME FANS)
2ND...Yes its ok to do it on a forum which is about opinions
3rd...do youthink garrido and rsc are good enough or not?...is it slagging them off to say in my opinon they are not good enough...i certainly dont go questioning their mental state etc etc as some do about ireland...now that is slagging off...all i do is question their footballing ability (after all it is a football forum!!!!!!!!!!!)....it has nothing to do whether i like them or not (im sure garrido and rsc are both very nice people!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.