Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
simon23 said:
agree...you are preaching to the converted but there are some fans who are very impatient and turn on our own players the first sign of a problem...look at the way some have turned on Ireland....fans favourite and player of the year one season...next....lots of people want him gone, saying he is useless etc etc etc....balotelli will be inconsistent due to his age and the fact that he is playing in a new league and he seems also the tempremental type......some fans dont have the patience for this as they cannt see the bigger picture

is turning on Ireland somehow worse than turning on Santa Cruz or Garrido? (i.e. like you do WITH GREAT REGULARITY) - it is turning on CITY players that is wrong, not particular players cos you happen to like them or not like them; biggest double standard post I have seen from anyone in this forum this year

i gave garrido enough time to judge him.....well over a season and not once did he ever show enough quality.....rsc again is simply not what we need due to his appalling injury record

my point was that fans turn on players ...one moment they are the best...next they are the worst....
I have NEVER rated garrido or rsc...my opinion has STAYED the same ....So how is that turning on a player?????????????? to turn on a player would suggest i ever rated the two you mention....i havent ever rated them....i will criticise players who are not good enough and praise the ones who are.......if ballotelli is good enough (in my opinion) illl say....if not (in my opinion) ill say.......but i will at least give him time unlike some

That twitter fella FreddieBoswell7 is saying we have agreed a £25 mill with addons, don't know how reliable he is

r.soleofsalford said:
just been text by a friend.

i`m just passing on what i`ve been told.

"city have just put a improved offer for mario and very unlikely to be refused looks like hes our new player"

terridle news for OvO if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.