Not open for further replies.
van_dan said:
Big Dave Watson said:
No it doesn't. Just had a look.

Me too, can't find it anywhere

From Inter.it

Inter USA 2010: it's off to Baltimore
Saturday, July 31, 2010 16:14:33 permalink

PHILADELPHIA - The countdown for the debut of Inter Rafael Benitez U.S. tour in 2010. The team, from a few minutes, let the hotel headquarters of withdrawal in Philadelphia and started traveling to reach by bus, Baltimore.

Meanwhile, a second group is working with technicians at the Novacare Complex Mauricio Pellegrino, Xavi Valero and professor Paco de Miguel. Burdisso, Gallinetta, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Milito, Muntari, Samuel, Santon, Suazo Rivas and after dinner in Philadelphia, Baltimore companions to reach before the game tonight.

It's in the italian part of the website, not in the english one ;)

So Mario is with the called up players ;)

Tripletta. said:
The Fixer said:
I thought inter said mario was injured??

Gazzetta said it.
i thought that Mario was not called up but he left with the others called up players.
It's a mistety.

maybe he'll not play. BHO. i don't know.

Well if the deal is close then i can't see why he would play, imo if he does play then the deal must have a fair way to go yet.

Tripletta. said:
van_dan said:
Me too, can't find it anywhere

From Inter.it

PHILADELPHIA - The countdown for the debut of Inter Rafael Benitez U.S. tour in 2010. The team, from a few minutes, let the hotel headquarters of withdrawal in Philadelphia and started traveling to reach by bus, Baltimore.

Meanwhile, a second group is working with technicians at the Novacare Complex Mauricio Pellegrino, Xavi Valero and professor Paco de Miguel. Burdisso, Gallinetta, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Milito, Muntari, Samuel, Santon, Suazo Rivas and after dinner in Philadelphia, Baltimore companions to reach before the game tonight.

Sorry to be pedantic but where in here does it say Baloteli has been called up?

Big Dave Watson said:
Tripletta. said:
From Inter.it

Sorry to be pedantic but where in here does it say Baloteli has been called up?

It says he's not not been called, the list is of players who aren't in the squad for the friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.