Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Balotelli has asked the spanish waiter to do it one last time to play with the Inter shirt.

I'd like to see him play at least once with Coutinho

class plus class , a dream :(

Mancio said:
I really hope Balotelli has asked the spanish waiter to do it one last time to play with the Inter shirt.

I'd like to see him play at least once with Coutinho

class plus class , a dream :(

You never know with Benitez, he's well known for taking risks (ie, continually playing Torres or Gerrard when not fully fit)

Hooch said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
The only time I remember a deal like a player playing one half for each team(with City), was when Paul Power did it in a game between us and Everton(his testimonial?), but that wasn't a last minute thing it had been planned out for months.

Hernandez did that for Chivas and United the other day, think he scored against Utd as well haha
Same kind of thing, it was planned for months though I would think.

What is Super Marios best Position. I always thought he was an out and out striker. But i hear more and more that he is an Inside forward who is best out wide but can play up top like Bellamy. So which is it?

Pam said:
MaineDAWG2008 said:

It will be a pity if Goal is the only source for this story, because they are full of shite. That said, I don't understand why Robinho hasn't been used as a make weight for one deal or another because it would kill two birds with one stone.

I mentioned earlier that Robinho's agent was reportedly in Milan yesterday

Well there was also talk of him going to Benfica on loan but I remember somewhere that he pissed on Benficas chips a year or two back so that probably knocks that on the head which is a pity. Maybe we will say to Inter take him for 6 months we will pay his wages if you like him we can extend loan further or sell him for an agreed price, in return we buy Balo for the fee we have offered. If they don't want him he return to us in Christmas then it is basically sell to the highest bidder or just sit him in the reserves outside the 25 and let him rot.

Goal lifted the story from:

Tuttosport said:
<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttosport.com/&ei=0H1UTO65GInu0wSWqYjuAg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCYQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttosport%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3DINd%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... B:official</a>

Manchester City, Mario Balotelli to get to, play the card Robinho. Yesterday was spotted in Milan, Juan Figer, his agent in its mission to try to lay the foundations in negotiations with Inter. Robinho has everything to do in case of Rafa Benitez is a bit outside (in pink take the place of even-even Balotelli), and - above all - has a valuable Spanish passport, then Community, necessary condition for Inter can card, since the only place for non has already been occupied by Coutinho.

IDEA - The City, which is still far from Balotelli 4 million, is planning to offer the Brazilian on loan at Inter with a twofold objective: first, economic (the turn of the engagement to pay the Inter player) and technical (Mancini would solve a problem). In addition, even if Inter did not want to redeem it (as done by Santos to financial problems, despite 11 goals in 12 games), the City could count on the fact that Brazil can be regenerated by Inter and then regain a value market close to 42 million euros spent by Sheikh in the summer of 2008 for the Real but especially to snatch competition of Chelsea.

AGREEMENT - Yesterday, meanwhile, Mino Raiola river at the meeting with Marco Branca has set the ground for a deal that is destined to go into port early next week when Brian Marwood, ds of Citizens, will be in Milan. Raiola had agreed in principle with the English club on the basis of a five to three and a half million per season.

Read the full article on the newsstands today Tuttosport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.