Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Dave Watson said:
Tripletta. said:
From Inter.it

Inter USA 2010: it's off to Baltimore
Saturday, July 31, 2010 16:14:33 permalink

PHILADELPHIA - The countdown for the debut of Inter Rafael Benitez U.S. tour in 2010. The team, from a few minutes, let the hotel headquarters of withdrawal in Philadelphia and started traveling to reach by bus, Baltimore.

Meanwhile, a second group is working with technicians at the Novacare Complex Mauricio Pellegrino, Xavi Valero and professor Paco de Miguel. Burdisso, Gallinetta, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Milito, Muntari, Samuel, Santon, Suazo Rivas and after dinner in Philadelphia, Baltimore companions to reach before the game tonight.

It's in the italian part of the website, not in the english one ;)

So Mario is with the called up players ;)

Sorry to be pedantic but where in here does it say Baloteli has been called up?

He left with the players called up.
The player not called up stayed in Philadelphia for a training.

Maybe he left but he'll not play. I don't know.
By the way, ALL the others players who left with him are called up.
I don't understand why he left.

However, i think he'll not play.

Tripletta. said:
van_dan said:
Me too, can't find it anywhere

From Inter.it

Inter USA 2010: it's off to Baltimore
Saturday, July 31, 2010 16:14:33 permalink

PHILADELPHIA - The countdown for the debut of Inter Rafael Benitez U.S. tour in 2010. The team, from a few minutes, let the hotel headquarters of withdrawal in Philadelphia and started traveling to reach by bus, Baltimore.

Meanwhile, a second group is working with technicians at the Novacare Complex Mauricio Pellegrino, Xavi Valero and professor Paco de Miguel. Burdisso, Gallinetta, Julio Cesar, Lucio, Maicon, Milito, Muntari, Samuel, Santon, Suazo Rivas and after dinner in Philadelphia, Baltimore companions to reach before the game tonight.

It's in the italian part of the website, not in the english one ;)

So Mario is with the called up players ;)

Yeah, I saw that story but it doesn't mention Balotelli ;-)

We're talking 35 million euro transfer I can't see it being risked on a meaningless friendly especially between the 2 clubs the transfer is going through. No chance he plays.

Andouble said:
We're talking 35 million euro transfer I can't see it being risked on a meaningless friendly especially between the 2 clubs the transfer is going through. No chance he plays.

that looks far from a done deal you forgot to add.....

until that point he is still an Inter player and they can use him if they wish.

Andouble said:

yep

sniff said:
Andouble said:

that looks far from a done deal you forgot to add.....

until that point he is still an Inter player and they can use him if they wish.

Inter are keen to sell though.

Picture this, balotelli plays, ade is not too happy about having more competition, ade leaves a boot or two in and Balo gets a 6 month injury layoff, deal off.

Inter, Balotelli it comes to Monday with the City but no discounts

It riparterà Monday to treat between Inter and Manchester City for Mario Balotelli. Tonight, during the match between the two clubs in America, the broker will talk but there will be discussions by the parties on the official company talks to SuperMario.Confirms 'Sky Sport', which then makes absolutely no knowledge of a whole intends to grant a discount of 4 million euros to Manchester City, then going from 30 to 26 million plus bonuses plus bonus. In any event, the treaty remains firmly set toward the passage of the Balotelli 'Citizen', which will, however, during the next week.

Tuttomercato

The only time I remember a deal like a player playing one half for each team(with City), was when Paul Power did it in a game between us and Everton(his testimonial?), but that wasn't a last minute thing it had been planned out for months.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
The only time I remember a deal like a player playing one half for each team(with City), was when Paul Power did it in a game between us and Everton(his testimonial?), but that wasn't a last minute thing it had been planned out for months.

Hernandez did that for Chivas and United the other day, think he scored against Utd as well haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.