Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
SWP's back said:
No - I shall not stop reading, I shall just point out to the other City fans how much of a depressing bastard you are.

Nothing in pre-season is positive, not the signing of the best young defender in Germany, or Yaya Toure, or one of the top left backs in Europe, not to mention David Silva. Yeah, give just Joe Cole any day.

Look - you are spouting crap (imo ofcourse) and the 25 man squad thing will not affect us. We needed to shed the dead wood at any rate, have more than enough home growns and 8 Under 21's that don't count towards the 25.

How exactly will signing these 4 fantastic players "blow upin our faces"?

If you are depressed now - what were you like when we were shit?

New signings aside. I am talking the US tour as the pre-season. New players great, how you can say they are going to be that good till the season starts I don't know.

"We're not really here" got the t shirt was at the lower level games and loved every minute of that roller coaster some fantastic memories of that and we had some real heart and soul players then.

Now we are looking at a situation where we have spent a fortune over 2 years, and until the season starts we don't know what we have got. In my opinion we have a very strong individual squad, however whether that squad gels is another thing.

I am sorry if you are one of those happy go lucky Prozac users then maybe what I am "spouting" is a bit depressing, but I want good things for city and I also don't want the club I have loved for years to be laughed at by the rest of the footballing world.

Manchini is a great manager who I believe in. Still the performances (not player signings) pre-season seem to be indicating another silverware free year.

I'm not going to resort to telling you that you talk shit though as you said its your opinion, whether I am right or you are wrong doesn't matter. Forums are for opinions.

I am not happy clappy by any stretch. I just know full well that pre-season gives no indication of how anyone will start the season. Two years ago Ramos won all 8 of Spur's pre-season games, most 4-5 to nil. They then picked up 2 points in their next 8 games.

Atleast wait til after the Spurs game to depress the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.