Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWP's back said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
ah well another fail then I am guessing.

Looking like a bit of a joke this season if I am honest. Especially after Viera's red card! Anyone else watch that game? We looked awful

AND

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
Yet another bit of bad business City did. Lost out on an awesome striker and never gave him a chance!

You don't have a lot of positives to say about City do you?

Is that why we have to put up with you after your banning at Citymancs?
Is that why we have to put up with you as City Mancs banned you

I would have positives if I saw them. City's corporate modelling has taken place, new website, lots of developments at the ground. Which are positive.

I have discussed my ban already with others, it was to do with the nickname that Spurs have. If you don't like what I got to say you don't have to respond or even read it do you.

The pre-season has no positives to take from it that i can see, I know not full strength squad but still.

I just can't see many positives from the transfer policy. Think it might blow up in our faces. The 25 man rule is brilliantly timed for our assault on the league with a top flight squad.

You don't have to put up with anyone, stop reading.

and in reply to:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
Yet another bit of bad business City did. Lost out on an awesome striker and never gave him a chance!

How is a bad bit of business selling someone who has told you he wants to move back to Italy. He has no good memories in England or with City in particular and he wanted go back to his almost adopted country

Fair enough. Still he is a great striker, who spent the whole time injured!

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

Is that why we have to put up with you as City Mancs banned you[/quote]

I would have positives if I saw them. City's corporate modelling has taken place, new website, lots of developments at the ground. Which are positive.

I have discussed my ban already with others, it was to do with the nickname that Spurs have. If you don't like what I got to say you don't have to respond or even read it do you.

The pre-season has no positives to take from it that i can see, I know not full strength squad but still.

I just can't see many positives from the transfer policy. Think it might blow up in our faces. The 25 man rule is brilliantly timed for our assault on the league with a top flight squad.

and in reply to:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

How is a bad bit of business selling someone who has told you he wants to move back to Italy. He has no good memories in England or with City in particular and he wanted go back to his almost adopted country

Fair enough. Still he is a great striker, who spent the whole time injured![/quote]

Well he is a good player, not exactly a 20 a season striker but not great. Emphasised by the fact we didnt even try keep him or sell him to 1 of the big boys in Italy. No 1 was banging are door down for him

2jdjh9c.jpg

CITYMANCS-REJECT said:
SWP's back said:
AND

Is that why we have to put up with you as City Mancs banned you

No - I shall not stop reading, I shall just point out to the other City fans how much of a depressing bastard you are.

Nothing in pre-season is positive, not the signing of the best young defender in Germany, or Yaya Toure, or one of the top left backs in Europe, not to mention David Silva. Yeah, give just Joe Cole any day.

Look - you are spouting crap (imo ofcourse) and the 25 man squad thing will not affect us. We needed to shed the dead wood at any rate, have more than enough home growns and 8 Under 21's that don't count towards the 25.

How exactly will signing these 4 fantastic players "blow upin our faces"?

If you are depressed now - what were you like when we were shit?

Freestyler said:

I'm guessing things went well yesterday then?

When they were at CoMs last week and things went bad, the agent had no problem telling the press... So im assuming silence means its all good in the hood? :)

20sbc07 said:
Freestyler said:

I'm guessing things went well yesterday then?

When they were at CoMs last week and things went bad, the agent had no problem telling the press... So im assuming silence means its all good in the hoode :)
c

dont know whats going on, they are prob working on the deal as we post,like you say silence can only be good.i say a deal no later than 5pm tomorow looks likely

SWP's back said:
CITYMANCS-REJECT said:

No - I shall not stop reading, I shall just point out to the other City fans how much of a depressing bastard you are.

Nothing in pre-season is positive, not the signing of the best young defender in Germany, or Yaya Toure, or one of the top left backs in Europe, not to mention David Silva. Yeah, give just Joe Cole any day.

Look - you are spouting crap (imo ofcourse) and the 25 man squad thing will not affect us. We needed to shed the dead wood at any rate, have more than enough home growns and 8 Under 21's that don't count towards the 25.

How exactly will signing these 4 fantastic players "blow upin our faces"?

If you are depressed now - what were you like when we were shit?

New signings aside. I am talking the US tour as the pre-season. New players great, how you can say they are going to be that good till the season starts I don't know.

"We're not really here" got the t shirt was at the lower level games and loved every minute of that roller coaster some fantastic memories of that and we had some real heart and soul players then.

Now we are looking at a situation where we have spent a fortune over 2 years, and until the season starts we don't know what we have got. In my opinion we have a very strong individual squad, however whether that squad gels is another thing.

I am sorry if you are one of those happy go lucky Prozac users then maybe what I am "spouting" is a bit depressing, but I want good things for city and I also don't want the club I have loved for years to be laughed at by the rest of the footballing world.

Manchini is a great manager who I believe in. Still the performances (not player signings) pre-season seem to be indicating another silverware free year.

I'm not going to resort to telling you that you talk shit though as you said its your opinion, whether I am right or you are wrong doesn't matter. Forums are for opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.