Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Ash said:
Anyone else waiting for the little yellow ticker on SSN??
Whenever i haven't checked SSN or this website for a few hour's i will suddenly think "oh shit, we might have signed Balotelli". So i run to my T.V, flick 83 on, and they are usually talking about cricket.
Literally done this about 30 times this week.

Cityisland said:
Blue_Ash said:
Anyone else waiting for the little yellow ticker on SSN??

Every minute of every day!

I would not waste your time though. This would be all over the italian press if true. Even if that were the case, ssn prob would not pick up on it til 2moz.

Ahh, i threw it on when i saw everyone getting excited on here only to be disappointed again lol. Still, looks like it should deffo be done by the end of this week

larderland said:
bluemonkey71 said:
Sweet fuck all. Tomorrow will be the same :O)

seriously???seems to be a bit of a buzz on here as if something has happened
there is an artical that says its all done and now waiting for official news from City!

Jobs a gooden!

corky said today but he hasnt been on since he posted it. hope he isnt on the wind up

Blue_Ash said:
Cityisland said:
Every minute of every day!

I would not waste your time though. This would be all over the italian press if true. Even if that were the case, ssn prob would not pick up on it til 2moz.

Ahh, i threw it on when i saw everyone getting excited on here only to be disappointed again lol. Still, looks like it should deffo be done by the end of this week
Looks like it will be today!

I said on a different thread that I just want it done before Fri so I can get Super Mario on the back of my little lads new kit when I take him to the open session at COMS on Fri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.