Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue_Ash said:
Cityisland said:
Every minute of every day!

I would not waste your time though. This would be all over the italian press if true. Even if that were the case, ssn prob would not pick up on it til 2moz.

Ahh, i threw it on when i saw everyone getting excited on here only to be disappointed again lol. Still, looks like it should deffo be done by the end of this week

The only thing that makes me think this is correct is the way in which the Kolarov deal was concluded.

The Italian press were saying 'its gonna be done today' for about a week. Eventually they got it right, without every really knowing.

Suddenly, it was announced and neither ssn or the Italians had a clue that he was even in the country, let alone that he'd had a medical and signed a contract.

It could come 'out of the blue' just like that, so to speak.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm --<br /><br />
bobmcfc said:
corky said today but he hasnt been on since he posted it. hope he isnt on the wind up

Think he said he was guessing did'nt he?

Cityisland said:
Blue_Ash said:
Ahh, i threw it on when i saw everyone getting excited on here only to be disappointed again lol. Still, looks like it should deffo be done by the end of this week

The only thing that makes me think this is correct is the way in which the Kolarov deal was concluded.

The Italian press were saying 'its gonna be done today' for about a week. Eventually they got it right, without every really knowing.

Suddenly, it was announced and neither ssn or the Italians had a clue that he was even in the country, let alone that he'd had a medical and signed a contract.

It could come 'out of the blue' just like that, so to speak.

-- Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:56 pm --

bobmcfc said:
corky said today but he hasnt been on since he posted it. hope he isnt on the wind up

Sorry, but Sky only announced about us signing Kolarov,when a couple of City Fans contacted them to say it was on the City OS and had been for about and hour or two.
Shows how much they fooking know !!

Cityisland said:
Blue_Ash said:

bobmcfc said:

not sure.

oakiecokie said:
Cityisland said:

Sorry, but Sky only announced about us signing Kolarov,when a couple of City Fans contacted them to say it was on the City OS and had been for about and hour or two.

Yep, I was one of them

chase of spades said:
Blue_Ash said:
Looks like it will be today!

About fooking time! Not good for my health all this will he won't he!

oakiecokie said:
Cityisland said:

'Suddenly, it was announced and neither ssn'
Thats exactly what i was getting at mate.

marco said:
why will it be done today! i havent seen one comment from a ''reliable'' source
Stop stringing us along :O) your balls could tell us all and put us out of our misery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.