Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a twitter posting from FCDallasWeb saying Balotelli not flown back with rest of Inter team this morning.

Official reason given was that his passport was in Dallas, not heard about this anywhere else so don't know if it's true.

marco said:
Blue Phil said:
Stop stringing us along :O) your balls could tell us all and put us out of our misery

hang on i'l just get my balls out-

monday chaps!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Cannot wait another week! Might go in to a self induced coma or something untill we sign him

Dated yesterday! Also live on Sky: Inter-Panathinaikos: live from Toronto
Tuesday, 03 August 2010 15:20:59 permalink.
Who is staying up to see the squad named before KO.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34266&L=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34266&L=en</a>

TORONTO - Few time left to the second season's apparition Rafael Benitez's Inter. After a clear victory against Manchester City at Baltimore, in twelve hours, Nerazzurri will take the field at Roger Centre in Toronto to face the Greek of Panathinaikos.

Do not miss the appointment with the Inter players. You can watch them live on Sky Sports 1 from 2:00 am Italian and replication in the evening of tomorrow, Wednesday, Aug. the 4th (20.30).

MILAN - (ANSA) The victory over Manchester City the former Inter's coach Roberto Mancini was according to Inter patron Massimo Moratti a good beginning for Benitez. " The team made me a very good impression for the fast game proposed - said Moratti. Inter president was then congratulated for young players "as Coutinho, who have played a god match" and sees the match played yesterday in the U.S. as a "signal of hopes ". On the sidelines of a meeting in Milan, Moratti has also faced issues of market and especially that related to the possible departure of Mario Balotelli. "Every player gives his contribution, if Balotelli would have played yesterday he would have certainly given his one," replied Moratti when asked about the absence of the young boy from Brescia. But on the possible departure of 'Supermario' to Manchester City, Inter owner tried to dribble the questions: "At this hour of Monday morning there aren't news already". Finally, Moratti has branded as "inventions" other names of players in recent days combined to the team led by Rafa Benitez: "Elano and Schweinsteiger? Are inventions" (ANSA).

clubfoot said:
just a thought.......is the reason its taking so long because we are in for maicon from them aswell????

We can dream.

Im pretty sure i read we were in for Maicon but he only wants Real Madrid unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.