Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mancityscot said:
bobmcfc said:
not really. his dad is very ill

Obviously not what I mean. Don't think I said it well. My thoughts are with him and his dad. But it's just a coincidence that there is this balotelli saga and Mancini has gone to Italy

Why the actual fuck would he have gone to Italy if his Dad wasn't ill?

He's missed some of the US Tour and will miss the game tonight.

The City officials will be doing this deal, not Mancini.

mancityscot said:
bobmcfc said:

Obviously not what I mean. Don't think I said it well. My thoughts are with him and his dad. But it's just a coincidence that there is this balotelli saga and Mancini has gone to Italy

Exactly, it is just a coincidence. I bet Mario and his, and his agents, wage demands are the very last thing on Roberto's mind at this moment.

mancityscot said:
bobmcfc said:

It makes no difference if RM is in Italy or not, He will have nothing what so ever to do with the negotiaion.
plus balotelli in the USA.

Tripletta. said:
Tripletta. said:
If I remember it right, the contract end in 2013 and he earns about 50k £ a week (i hope i've do the right calculations)

50k £ gross, obviously.
And the 180k £ are gross too ;)
thanks.. i don't know where this 180k a week as come from,i think its bollocks and if he has asked for that city would of pulled out of this deal by now

if any truth in supposed wage demands of 180k,he can go fcuk himself and let some other mug sign him and pay that,at most he should be looking at 70-80 a week...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.