Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tripletta. said:
Optimus Prime said:
Raiola's main client is one Zlatan Ibrahimovic - if this development is true, Ibra's got to be the man in question

Omg Zlatan.
What a player.
He's an idiot XD and he sucked in Champions with Inter, but we loved him so much!
I loved him so much! He won a lot of match all alone...what a player...good memories.

Watch out mate, people on Bluemoon value Ibra lower than Roque Santa Cruz.

Re: Confirmed: Balotelli in it for the money

Even if he is in it for the money, (which is highly likely), whats the problem? Do you think Tevez, Ade, Johnno, the Toure brothers et al all went to bed as kids cuddling their city teddies, in their city jim jams under their nice warm city duvets? No, did they balls. There isn't one player in the big earners league who aren't in it for the money. Just a few months ago Assou-Ekkoto declared he hates the game and is only in it for the money. No problem here as far as I can see.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/04/2055982/inter-striker-mario-balotelli-still-poised-to-join" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... ed-to-join</a>

How can anyone believe a word Harry Harris says. Even his mother thinks he a moron. Stop doing the media's job for them...

Newsflash: they are all in it for the money

clubfoot said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/04/2055982/inter-striker-mario-balotelli-still-poised-to-join
its on then...happy days

Keith Moon said:
His agent is Mr Greed himself and it doesn’t help the negotiating process that we have offered another client of his a pot of gold with diamonds on top to join the blue revolution. He will fight for every penny.

The only players i can find that he works with are Balotelli and Ibrahimovich.

It would be alot easier if there was just a list of all his clients somewhere.

mancityscot said:
It's quite clear this guy is desperate for a move here. So why the fuck would he ask for 180,000 a week? No chance this is tbe problem. Just the media saying this to explain the delay. When quite frankly I think the deal is done

Just out of interest, can you proivide one piece of evidence that brings you to the conclusion that Balotelli's... "desperate for a move here".

Just one.

I don't include your over-active imagination as a source... fair enough?

Soulboy said:
mancityscot said:
It's quite clear this guy is desperate for a move here. So why the fuck would he ask for 180,000 a week? No chance this is tbe problem. Just the media saying this to explain the delay. When quite frankly I think the deal is done

Just out of interest, can you proivide one piece of evidence that brings you to the conclusion that Balotelli's... "desperate for a move here".

Just one.

I don't include your over-active imagination as a source... fair enough?

his agent was quoted as saying that he was 'anxious' to complete his move to city last week. Same difference really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.