Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
Keith Moon said:
His agent is Mr Greed himself and it doesn’t help the negotiating process that we have offered another client of his a pot of gold with diamonds on top to join the blue revolution. He will fight for every penny.

The only players i can find that he works with are Balotelli and Ibrahimovich.

It would be alot easier if there was just a list of all his clients somewhere.

Yes, it’s Ibra I’m talking about. But back to the Balti deal, it will happen but it will take some time to negotiate.

Keith Moon said:
20sbc07 said:
The only players i can find that he works with are Balotelli and Ibrahimovich.

It would be alot easier if there was just a list of all his clients somewhere.

Yes, it’s Ibra I’m talking about. But back to the Balti deal, it will happen but it will take some time to negotiate.

Is the Ibra deal conditional on a certain Brazilian moving in the other direction?

mad zab said:
Keith Moon said:

Is the Ibra deal conditional on a certain Brazilian moving in the other direction?

Might be hard, I heard a rumor that Jo may still be Cup Tied.

citysix said:
clubfoot said:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/08/04/2055982/inter-striker-mario-balotelli-still-poised-to-join
its on then...happy days

Harry Harris is a joke, nuff said.

Balotelli and all the rest are in it for the money, but at some point the figures get so high that they shouldn't count that much eg. 3.5mil or 4.0 mil per year, it's all pasta.

Laughed out loud at the following

"But the Nerazzurri have now returned to the United States. The team has arrived at a hotel in Plano, Texas ahead of tomorrow evening's meeting with FC Dallas. At 6pm local time on Wednesday they will train at FC Dallas' home stadium of Pizza Hut Park, a session that Mario is expected to attend."

What a f**kin joke of a name for any self respecting ground...

mad zab said:
Keith Moon said:

Sorry no Ibra deal, he wants to stay and fight for his place at Barca, at least this week.
But the agent knows what we was prepared to pay Ibra so he starts the wage negotiating “just” below that.

Keith Moon said:
mad zab said:

Sorry no Ibra deal, he wants to stay and fight for his place at Barca, at least this week.
But the agent knows what we was prepared to pay Ibra so he starts the wage negotiating “just” below that.

im not doubting what your saying, but as for the agents logic behind this he can get fucked! theres a difference between an 18 year old with potential and a 'supposed' 28 year old star!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.