Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Barry on £120,000 a week ?

I`m sh1t at maths but I`m sure he said he was on £40,000 a week at Villa, Martin O`Neill said they offered to double his wages to stay which would make it £80,000,
Barry revealed at his press conference that he was only getting £5,000 a week more at City than Villa`s final offer,

That would make it £85,000 a week with my `maths`.

My point being if they can get it so wrong with the above then I can hardly see them getting it right with the rest ?

I reckon they are fishing because it's gone so quiet - put out such a ridiculous story that one of the parties involved feels compelled to come out and put the record straight.

Absolutely no way we have gone so far with it only to be hit with a personal terms bombshell. Don't believe that for one second.

And why are we now being linked with Forlan? The one player Mancini specifically ruled out a week or so ago? They seriously just make this shit up lol.

DirtyHarry said:
Is Barry on £120,000 a week ?

I`m sh1t at maths but I`m sure he said he was on £40,000 a week at Villa, Martin O`Neill said they offered to double his wages to stay which would make it £80,000,
Barry revealed at his press conference that he was only getting £5,000 a week more at City than Villa`s final offer,

That would make it £85,000 a week with my `maths`.

My point being if they can get it so wrong with the above then I can hardly see them getting it right with the rest ?

you are correct, they are bullshitters who fear our success, they will print all kinds of shite to make us look bad or silly.

Guys

It is at this point and this point onwards we need siege mentality. As De Niro has posted the media will print / create reports about anything negative, anything at all.

Ignore them, ignore the shite they spout.

Sod them !! Are we going to let a bunch of lazy journo's (Kinky By Name not included in that btw !) get in the way of OUR success ?

NO WE ARE FCKG NOT !

CTID

warhawkmoski said:
lionheart said:
For a 19 year old, the maximum we should pay is 75K a week, no more.

I disagree. He is more talented, more reliable to not get injured, and has ridiculously more potential than RSC and he is at 75K, so I'd say about 90K is a good number maybe 95K at the absolute most.

90k for an unproven 19 year old teenager from Italy.... dear mother of god... please make it stop.

if an agent comes over to engalnd and returns without a deal, then quite simply there is an issue over money. be it his cut or the players demands. either way some fucker wants more dough.

Or the deal is done and we don't want to announce it until a player leaves. Balotelli hasn't been playing for Inter so... We are only hearing what the papers are telling us, as people have mentioned since Monday City and Inter have been very quiet!

not my fault! said:
Or the deal is done and we don't want to announce it until a player leaves. Balotelli hasn't been playing for Intet so... We are only hearing what the papers are telling us, as people have mentioned since Monday City and Inter have been very quiet!
Would be my guess also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.