Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lionheart said:
For a 19 year old, the maximum we should pay is 75K a week, no more.

I disagree. He is more talented, more reliable to not get injured, and has ridiculously more potential than RSC and he is at 75K, so I'd say about 90K is a good number maybe 95K at the absolute most.

poyntonblueboy said:
goodbye balotelli, ....nuffsed

All I can do is shake my head when I see comments like this. What facts do you have about the situation? The one's from the Daily Mail, which they got from soccernet and Harry Harris? The ones from the tabloids?

Comments like these are getting annoying and unwarranted. You have absolutely no clue what is actually going on with the negotiations but you feel it necessary to jump to such a ridiculous conclusion.

Thanks to the knob from soccernet all of the other newspapers plus sum twat from sky re twitter have wrote the same thing!

They all gonna look fukin ideots when we sign him tho aint they,cuz i have no doubt in my mind we wont!

Like the more positive people on hear say...no news is good news(and no soccernet aint news).

Plus that artical in the fail about his family life with quotes saying he coming to manchester sounds very promising!

I will be very suprised if we dont get the lad!!!<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:52 am --<br /><br />
warhawkmoski said:
poyntonblueboy said:

All I can do is shake my head when I see comments like this. What facts do you have about the situation? The one's from the Daily Mail, which they got from soccernet and Harry Harris? The ones from the tabloids?

Comments like these are getting annoying and unwarranted. You have absolutely no clue what is actually going on with the negotiations but you feel it necessary to jump to such a ridiculous conclusion.

well said!

chase of spades said:
Thanks to the knob from soccernet all of the other newspapers plus sum twat from sky re twitter have wrote the same thing!

They all gonna look fukin ideots when we sign him tho aint they,cuz i have no doubt in my mind we wont!

Like the more positive people on hear say...no news is good news(and no soccernet aint news).

Plus that artical in the fail about his family life with quotes saying he coming to manchester sounds very promising!

I will be very suprised if we dont get the lad!!!

If we sign him there will be a rush of 'City pay 180k a week to teenager' stories, regardless of how much we've actually paid him.
The media detest us, best get used to it as it'll only get worse if we actually achieve or win anything.

Don't just slag him off and then in a few days say you never doubted he would sign. Let's wait for some facts/credible sources first before we make judgement on the guy

warhawkmoski said:
lionheart said:
For a 19 year old, the maximum we should pay is 75K a week, no more.

I disagree. He is more talented, more reliable to not get injured, and has ridiculously more potential than RSC and he is at 75K, so I'd say about 90K is a good number maybe 95K at the absolute most.

Nonono! You cannot pay a 19 year old this much!!! If he does turn out to be a star, in 3 years time he will want to be the highest paid player in the world! Then 3 years later he will want to be on half a million a week! Just no!

SamTheGuru said:
warhawkmoski said:

Nonono! You cannot pay a 19 year old this much!!! If he does turn out to be a star, in 3 years time he will want to be the highest paid player in the world! Then 3 years later he will want to be on half a million a week! Just no!

You don't dictate a players wage because of their age, you dictate their wage because of their talent. If RSC is getting 90K a week, why does Mario not deserve that when he is a far superior talent that RSC? When the lad gets his next contract he will be 25-26, in his prime, make him the one highest paid players in the world, if he develops the way many expect, with another 5-6 year deal, then he will be 31-32 years old when that is up. Seems to be pretty logical to me, given the current market, and the automatic price hike City is paying these days.

warhawkmoski said:
poyntonblueboy said:

Agreed, why do people believe the press???? It makes me laugh that, for example, most people on here slate goal.com yet those same people get all excited if goal report something in our favour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.