Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ste.sully said:
Gettin a tetchy now. Rumours circulating, only rumours again I stress, that City have pulled out of the deal for Balotelli because of wage demands

Some Sky Sports News presenter, Pete Graves has posted on his Twitter account:

Apparently #mcfc have pulled out of deal for balotelli because of his high wage demands

http://twitter.com/petegravestv

To be fair to Sky Sports, they have refrained from jumping on the Balotelli rumours and seem to only want to report something concrete, but I don't know how much truth there is in it from this guy

Furthermore he has trained with the Inter squad on Wednesday, so the passport reason seems legit excuse, nothing to do with the deal

Todays daily star says the deals off because he's being greedy.

He'll accept lower, he really can't turn back and go to Inter, and of course no one else will come close to the wages that we will pay him, even if it isn't a fraction of 180k.

i would play instead of ade because it isn't his goals that we are really after but his presence but most importantly his hold up and technique something ade despite all the trainings he has been too,is prone to awfully controlling the ball,it is shameful for a professional footballer who earns as much as he does to continuously lose the ball all by himself without the defenders needing to tackle him.

Also how can someone be almost 6ft something and pretty much never manages to win a damn header,the way you see him jump to then duck just when the ball is coming is pathetic,he has that attitude of i am not here to injure myself so he is always looking after any sort of physical threats whenever he is going to head a ball.

bakchod said:
The Daily Mail just reference what Harry Harris printed on Soccernet. The other two are tabloids, which usually never reference.

You did the same thing in the other forum, saying we'd fight for fourth because of a tabloid.
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184652" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=184652</a>

if these storys are true its our fault i would ask aswell
robinhio 160k !!!!!!!!!!
rsc 90k
barry 120k
bridge 90k
ireland 60k
bellemy 90k
ade 150k
tevez 160k
we started it

You don't pay him as much as Tevez just on principle. We can afford it, but would be an insult to the team.

zinaldo1982 said:
i would play instead of ade because it isn't his goals that we are really after but his presence but most importantly his hold up and technique something ade despite all the trainings he has been too,is prone to awfully controlling the ball,it is shameful for a professional footballer who earns as much as he does to continuously lose the ball all by himself without the defenders needing to tackle him.

Also how can someone be almost 6ft something and pretty much never manages to win a damn header,the way you see him jump to then duck just when the ball is coming is pathetic,he has that attitude of i am not here to injure myself so he is always looking after any sort of physical threats whenever he is going to head a ball.

change the fucking record you negative scumbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.