Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcotti

'No surprise Balotelli to City deal dragging on.Agent Mino Raiola is one of the toughest guys in game.Nightmare for clubs... '

Surely the reports of him asking for 180k a week cant be right? And surely City would tell him to get fucked if they are?

Buzzers said:
Marcotti

'No surprise Balotelli to City deal dragging on.Agent Mino Raiola is one of the toughest guys in game.Nightmare for clubs... '

Surely the reports of him asking for 180k a week cant be right? And surely City would tell him to get fucked if they are?

this is killing me.

We're going to end up with two strikers here in Nimley and Tevez. The rest have been heavily linked with moves away!

if ade is sold aswell as santa cruz and bellers , and balotelli falls through and wolfsburg still are stubborn with dzeko then what will we do. I am starting to worry tbh ade imo should not be sold we knw on his day he is quality and even with a messed up season last year he still got 14 goals . Bellamy cant be sold he also came in with 11 goals last season and some of them were crucial ones . ADE AND BELLERS TO STAY !!!

Glad someone else shares my concerns, Elmo. I'm really concerned about next season now. My optimism has drained.

Jimma said:
Buzzers said:
Marcotti

this is killing me.
Stay online mate, the rest of us bluemooners will do shifts watching you on suicide watch!!!!!
All your posts today are end of the world stuff, chill out Flappy from Flappington.

If Tevez gets injured, no worries, we can start the season with the fearsome strike force of Nimely and Guidetti. ;)

Lomas has a lob on said:
Jimma said:
this is killing me.
Stay online mate, the rest of us bluemooners will do shifts watching you on suicide watch!!!!!
All your posts today are end of the world stuff, chill out Flappy from Flappington.

i hope your on the ball. suicide watch will be needed.

i hate being on youtube getting excited about a played then something negative comes out :(

ropeable. haha

Buzzers said:
Marcotti

'No surprise Balotelli to City deal dragging on.Agent Mino Raiola is one of the biggest wankers in game.Nightmare for clubs... '

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.