Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
davefrombury said:
Is this deal being held up waiting for Robi to go the other way?

I said this yesterday !!
As reported in the MEN, Robinho could be interested in going to Milan as part of the package for Balo and I said this would continue into next week.
Far more to it than just a straight exchange plus cash and wages etc.

Might be a wanker but he's not making any far out claims there, just that its the agent dragging things out which isn't a huge stretch of the imagination.

I wouldn't really worry if I were ye, I'd imagine Adebayor etc leaving is dependent on someone coming in first...

des hardi said:
bbc claim the daily star say mario is looking for 180k a week

This is total bollocks started by an article on soccernet(No doubt from a rag journo) that has spread across the web

The article stated 'Soccernet sources close to the club'

In other words a complete fabrication

More fool anyone who believes it

lionheart said:
If Super Mario is genuinely expecting to be paid much more than 75K a week (as an unproven teenager), we should steer well clear. It smells nasty.
Explain want you mean by 'unproven'...

He's played 80 matches for the European champions over the lase three seasons and already has a Chpions league medal as well as others.

And if you mean unproven in the Prem then I think you're better off worrying about Silva than this 6"3 speedy powerhouse.

Lol.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.