Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Hefner said:
twinkletoes said:
If we had signed Terry then I dont think that Hughes would have been sacked.

Is that some sort of joke? Every manager could say that 'if you let me sign the national team's captain, i'll improve results' Ridiculos
Without getting into a Hughes in/out debate i feel if we would have had Terry, Xavi, Messi and Torres we would still have been shit

It's an opinion the same as yours!

twinkletoes said:
Blue Hefner said:
Is that some sort of joke? Every manager could say that 'if you let me sign the national team's captain, i'll improve results' Ridiculos
Without getting into a Hughes in/out debate i feel if we would have had Terry, Xavi, Messi and Torres we would still have been shit

It's an opinion the same as yours!
I think if we had signed Terry, Hughes wouldn't have lasted much longer, because when the Bridge Issue broke we would have been totally fucked and everyone would be going "why the fuck didn't he catch that before signing him?"

kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
davefrombury said:
Is this deal being held up waiting for Robi to go the other way?

Not sure i just read a story on newsnow.com claiming Robinho is going on loan to Dynamo Kiev.

Would be suprised if City let him go on loan or be sold without us getting something in return. Player exchange plus cash for example.

Taylor said:
Robinhos loan ended yesterday but he's staying in Brazil until after the friendly

So for his week's holiday we have effectively pushed four top end BMWs in the Ship Canal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.