Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntini77 said:
We should be banging on West Ham's door for Carlton Cole.

Hahaha. I assume by banging you mean "banging in nails so that door can never be opened"

Andouble said:
Aguero is not better than Balotelli.

I would love to see what you're basing this on. I can guarantee that 12 months ago you wouldn't have had a clue who Balotelli was.

Astuteboy said:
Ntini77 said:
We should be banging on West Ham's door for Carlton Cole.

Hahaha. I assume by banging you mean "banging in nails so that door can never be opened"

2621692052_944183d568.jpg

Ntini77 said:
leewill31 said:
if your going down that road id rather have Darren bent!

Couldn't hack it at Tottenham, no thanks.

it had nothing to do with hacking it at spurs he was booted out by good old harry even though he finished spurs top goal scorer!

he is a proven premiership goal scorer,Charlton Cole is nothing of the sort!

Andouble said:
gregglake said:
I would love to see what you're basing this on. I can guarantee that 12 months ago you wouldn't have had a clue who Balotelli was.

ok pal.

Let me guess. You've been following him since he was 16, always wanted him to come to City blah blah blah. There are many, many players who are cheaper, grounded and will do a much better job.

Ntini77 said:
leewill31 said:
it had nothing to do with hacking it at spurs he was booted out by good old harry even though he finished spurs top goal scorer!

he is a proven premiership goal scorer,Charlton Cole is nothing of the sort!

Oh no you've taken me seriously.

you started digging the hole i just helped you with the top soil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.