Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
gregglake said:
Andouble said:

Let me guess. You've been following him since he was 16, always wanted him to come to City blah blah blah. There are many, many players who are cheaper, grounded and will do a much better job.
Most people would have know about Balotelli since 3 years ago, he has always been one to watch and even if you don't follow Italian football i don't know how any one could have escaped the reports of racist abuse...

gregglake said:
Andouble said:

Let me guess. You've been following him since he was 16, always wanted him to come to City blah blah blah. There are many, many players who are cheaper, grounded and will do a much better job.

and you've been following Aguero since before he knocked up Maradona's daughter.

Similar goal-scoring rates for the 2 players with the difference Balo being 3 years younger and playing in a stingy league.

corky1970 said:
i have been Following Balotelli;s career with interest for many many hours.
ever since he was a boy of 19 nearly 20 playing pre season games for inter

i can honestly say he is the real deal ,

i dont think any one is more qualified then i to comment on this amazing talent

( reads wiki) .

oh and yes hes black but italian cos of something or other to do with being adopted or what not ....

I can confirm this information to be true. I saw a youtube clip and now consider myself an authority on this kids potential.

I have a bad feeling now :\ i can't believe nothing new has come out all week. I have a gut feeling negotiations will break down and we'll walk away.

Hope i'm wrong!

If you were designing the ideal Prem striker he'd bear a very strong resemblance to Balotelli - big, strong, fast, excellent finisher AND skilful. Most Prem strikers have some of those qualities, arguably only Drogba currently has the lot - Rooney isn't that big - and Drogba's pace will start to go soon. It may be a bit of a gamble signing this kid but I feel we have to go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.