Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astuteboy said:
Ntini77 said:
We should be banging on West Ham's door for Carlton Cole.

Hahaha. I assume by banging you mean "banging in nails so that door can never be opened"

Brilliant - if we were to go for any English striker - I would hope it was Darren Bent or Defoe

Balotelli is a mixed between Drogba and Torres. The best 2 strikers in the world IMO.
He'll become deadly in the premiership if we can get him.

lancs blue said:
If you were designing the ideal Prem striker he'd bear a very strong resemblance to Balotelli - big, strong, fast, excellent finisher AND skilful. Most Prem strikers have some of those qualities, arguably only Drogba currently has the lot - Rooney isn't that big - and Drogba's pace will start to go soon. It may be a bit of a gamble signing this kid but I feel we have to go for it.

So Adebayor then?

Trigger said:
gregglake said:
Let me guess. You've been following him since he was 16, always wanted him to come to City blah blah blah. There are many, many players who are cheaper, grounded and will do a much better job.

Do you still believe in Father Christmas ;)
You non believers need to think again, and leave a mince pie out at Christmas!

Trigger said:
gregglake said:
Let me guess. You've been following him since he was 16, always wanted him to come to City blah blah blah. There are many, many players who are cheaper, grounded and will do a much better job.

Do you still believe in Father Christmas ;)

Wasn`t that a song by Greg Lake ??
How weird !!!! See above !!

gregglake said:
lancs blue said:
If you were designing the ideal Prem striker he'd bear a very strong resemblance to Balotelli - big, strong, fast, excellent finisher AND skilful. Most Prem strikers have some of those qualities, arguably only Drogba currently has the lot - Rooney isn't that big - and Drogba's pace will start to go soon. It may be a bit of a gamble signing this kid but I feel we have to go for it.

So Adebayor then?

Ade's technique is not that great IMO.

gregglake said:
lancs blue said:

So Adebayor then?

I don't think Ade is that strong tbh.

Xyplode said:
I have a bad feeling now :\ i can't believe nothing new has come out all week. I have a gut feeling negotiations will break down and we'll walk away.

Hope i'm wrong!

OMG,still people acting like this!!!
Chill man,No................News...................Is.....................Good....................News!

I can still see him being unvailed at the open day tomorrow. Sky will be there as they were last year and so will the rest of the media. Wouldnt be suprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.