Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Game 77 said:
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going i cannot make head or tail where this thread topic is going? Anyone got a clue what is happening with the deal as some report's state that we are walking away and other's say he's close to signing HELP!!
Well the deal is off because he wants £348,000.98 a week, so he will be signed within the next 48 hour's.

not my fault! said:
I can still see him being unvailed at the open day tomorrow. Sky will be there as they were last year and so will the rest of the media. Wouldnt be suprised.

Wouldn't surprise me either as we had tried to announce Ade at our game vs Kaiser Chiefs on the big screen at COMs last year, but typical City were an hour or so late!

I can see it now as they announce the new signings one by one Silva, Boateng, Yaya Toure, Kolarov and just signed this morning Ballotellllliiiii ;)
although I will take a close up look as it may be Richards!

The Game 77 said:
Can someone please tell me what the hell is going i cannot make head or tail where this thread topic is going? Anyone got a clue what is happening with the deal as some report's state that we are walking away and other's say he's close to signing HELP!!

All the latest reports are bullshit IMO. There has been no updates this week and none of us know what is going on. This is a pisstake :@

Trigger said:
not my fault! said:
I can still see him being unvailed at the open day tomorrow. Sky will be there as they were last year and so will the rest of the media. Wouldnt be suprised.

Wouldn't surprise me either as we had tried to announce Ade at our game vs Kaiser Chiefs on the big screen at COMs last year, but typical City were an hour or so late!

I can see it now as they announce the new signings one by one Silva, Boateng, Yaya Toure, Kolarov and just signed this morning Ballotellllliiiii ;)
If we did just shove him out on to the pitch an say "ta-da" i would be amazed! We wouldn't be able to cover it up, sky would get wind of it because he would be seen all around the airport and city.

Blue Phil said:
Trigger said:

If we did just shove him out on to the pitch an say "ta-da" i would be amazed! We wouldn't be able to cover it up, sky would get wind of it because he would be seen all around the airport and city.

We'd just tell everyone it's Micah ;)

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Blue Phil said:

We'd just tell everyone it's Micah ;)
This!!

In yesterday's Italian press, when they were doing their song and dance about how he managed not to go to Canada, there were lots of intimatons that he was expected to train with the Inter team today. Can anyone confirm that he did/or didn't.
Has he vanished without a trace, or has his fat agent swallowed him?

Blue Phil said:
The Game 77 said:
Well the deal is off because he wants £348,000.98 a week, so he will be signed within the next 48 hour's.

its the 98 pence whats done for the deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.