Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Pam said:
Why are certain media outlets continuing to say that Balotelli wants £180,000 per week and that's the hold up. It's been over 28 hours since the story was debunked at source. Using a story you know be untrue in order to damage a person's reputation constitutes slander.

I`ve said this before PAM.As soon as we hopefully conclude our business with both Balo and Milner,some fucker at the Club should take action agianst these media twats and do whatever is neccessary,to rid any more future shit publications !!

Amen to that, brother.

Pam said:
Why are certain media outlets continuing to say that Balotelli wants £180,000 per week and that's the hold up. It's been over 28 hours since the story was debunked at source. Using a story you know be untrue in order to damage a person's reputation constitutes slander.

Simple. So they can claim he is on 180k and City are ruining football once we signed him.

Muckin Funster said:
Anyone else on here think that the delay is probably to do with City and/or Inter incorporating Robinho in the deal.

I've been thinking the same, although if it's true. I can't see the idiot child Robinho wanting to play in Italy, and his "let me stay with Santos because I am a total twat" antics persist. But you never know.

SI's Bald Head said:
I wonder if the reported £180,000 per week includes our contribution to Robinho's wages in a 12 month loan deal to Inter as part of the deal?

It would not surprise. I'd stick the little shit in the reserves until he waives the remaining years of his contract with us and walks away. Then he's someone else's wage problem. He should be on the bench at Hyde FC (home of our reserves team) for as long as it takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.