Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
Wouldn't be surprised if Milner was a City player by Sunday tbh, especially with all the reliable parts of the media reporting it's practicly a done deal.

I think this is a very fair point but the cupid stunts of the media said Balotelli was a done deal last weekend, and it was anything but a done deal, as it turned out.
Yeah but we're dealing with an English club here Pam, I think they want the deal finished as much as us now.

ste.sully said:
simono said:
Mancini seemed almost certain that Balo and Milner will be City players pretty soon (according to what he said in his press conference today). This would be one seriously good acquisition!
He said when asked which deal is closer, he said the Milan deal, presumably Balotelli and Inter.

Bearing in mind, the Milner deal looks as if it could be completed by early next week, so hopefully that means Balotelli too, we've waited long enough

Did he really say that? I've only seen excerpts.

ste.sully said:
simono said:
Mancini seemed almost certain that Balo and Milner will be City players pretty soon (according to what he said in his press conference today). This would be one seriously good acquisition!
He said when asked which deal is closer, he said the Milan deal, presumably Balotelli and Inter.

Bearing in mind, the Milner deal looks as if it could be completed by early next week, so hopefully that means Balotelli too, we've waited long enough

Robbie's english accent still a bit tricky to decipher at times.... but I think he says "Meelner" rather than "Milan" (when asked which deal is closer).

Pam said:
ste.sully said:

yeah pam he did.

i thought he said "the milner deal" though?

maybe i heard wrong. however i am filled with confidence after that

20sbc07 said:
somervillain said:
The quote: "Milner is like Balotelli. We are close. We are speaking. Probably Milner is closer than Balotelli."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Aston-Villa-star.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0vsH10p3P

Dosn't really matter which comes first aslong as they both end up city players :)

I have to say though, this has to be the best transfer window in Man city history.
Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, Boateng, Balotelli and Milner... Its wankable.
Looking at this signings, you begin to understand the total shit Hughes invested the money in.

Adebayor was a leftover wantaway player, Kolo Toure was and is past his best, Crocky Cruz was a ridiculous signing when we got him and so it proved and the Lescott saga was an embarassing joke. Only Tevez was a good buy and the others signings showed how much Hughes was out of his depth.

Whereas Mancini - David Silva, Yaya Toure, Jerome Boateng, Aleksandar Kolarov, Mario Balotelli, James Milner* - genuine class talent, all in the prime of their career or at least coming up to it.

We have the players, now the real work starts as they've got to gel...hopefully fairly quickly

Jimma said:
Pam said:

yeah pam he did.

i thought he said "the milner deal" though?

maybe i heard wrong. however i am filled with confidence after that

We want to pay the right price for Balotelli but we are closer with Milner. But we still have 20 days of the transfer window and I think we can find a solution."

This is a direct quote from the Manc interview, apparently. The Milner deal sounds imminent but the Baloteli marathon seems destined to strech on to eternity. It is getting annoying.

20sbc07 said:
somervillain said:
The quote: "Milner is like Balotelli. We are close. We are speaking. Probably Milner is closer than Balotelli."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-Aston-Villa-star.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0vsH10p3P

Dosn't really matter which comes first aslong as they both end up city players :)

I have to say though, this has to be the best transfer window in Man city history.
Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, Boateng, Balotelli and Milner
... Its wankable.

Honestl question, which club has done more in a single window?

Those are basically 5 first teamers, and Mario will play alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.