Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini seemed almost certain that Balo and Milner will be City players pretty soon (according to what he said in his press conference today). This would be one seriously good acquisition!

Lomas has a lob on said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Mancio ? where do you see us with him .. still on or a long way off?
No offence to Mancio, but why ask him that when Mancini has reavealed today that the deal is very close!

TBF,what he said was that there's still twenty days to wrap things up so maybe it isn't imminent just yet. Hope I'm wrong, though,

Mancio said:
Cityisland said:
Are inter back in italy yet?

will be in italy sunday morning
And I go on holiday to Italy (oh the irony!) onthe 11th, maybe I can get you some news...

But you'll need to pay me...

...Lots of respect because I will become an ITK LEGEND!

THIS, IS, MANCHESTER!

300movie_story1.jpg

keemcfc said:
Mancio said:
will be in italy sunday morning
And I go on holiday to Italy (oh the irony!) onthe 11th, maybe I can get you some news...

But you'll need to pay me...

...Lots of respect because I will become an ITK LEGEND!

THIS, IS, MANCHESTER!

300movie_story1.jpg

Be sure to have a word in his ear, Mancio

Lomas has a lob on said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Mancio ? where do you see us with him .. still on or a long way off?
No offence to Mancio, but why ask him that when Mancini has reavealed today that the deal is very close!
None taken .. as i have only been back home a short while and aint seen or heard what bobby said

simono said:
Mancini seemed almost certain that Balo and Milner will be City players pretty soon (according to what he said in his press conference today). This would be one seriously good acquisition!
He said when asked which deal is closer, he said the Milan deal, presumably Balotelli and Inter.

Bearing in mind, the Milner deal looks as if it could be completed by early next week, so hopefully that means Balotelli too, we've waited long enough

ste.sully said:
simono said:
He said when asked which deal is closer, he said the Milan deal, presumably Balotelli and Inter.

Bearing in mind, the Milner deal looks as if it could be completed by early next week, so hopefully that means Balotelli too, we've waited long enough
Wouldn't be surprised if Milner was a City player by Sunday tbh, especially with all the reliable parts of the media reporting it's practicly a done deal.

10.Goater_Legend said:
ste.sully said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Milner was a City player by Sunday tbh, especially with all the reliable parts of the media reporting it's practicly a done deal.

I think this is a very fair point but the cupid stunts and twatzoids of the media said Balotelli was a done deal last weekend, and it was anything but a done deal, as it turned out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.