Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
okstate99 said:
20sbc07 said:
Dosn't really matter which comes first aslong as they both end up city players :)

I have to say though, this has to be the best transfer window in Man city history.
Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, Boateng, Balotelli and Milner
... Its wankable.

Honestl question, which club has done more in a single window?

Those are basically 5 first teamers, and Mario will play alot.

I would actually imagine that once Mario settles he will play all the time.

i think he said he wants to play under Mancini because he knows he will play him.

okstate99 said:
20sbc07 said:
Dosn't really matter which comes first aslong as they both end up city players :)

I have to say though, this has to be the best transfer window in Man city history.
Yaya, Silva, Kolarov, Boateng, Balotelli and Milner
... Its wankable.

Honestl question, which club has done more in a single window?

Those are basically 5 first teamers, and Mario will play alot.

I'm trying to remember how many players Chelski brought in at one go once Abromovich had appointed Mourniho and gave him a blank cheque book. Maybe they bought half a team. But it's the gelling issue I worry about. The whingers and the flappers will make no allowances for it. You can tell that by the hysterical whinging that has greeted every pre-season defeat. Although admittedly, losing all but one is a bit strange and too many players have been looking out of sorts.

ste.sully said:
Looking at this signings, you begin to understand the total shit Hughes invested the money in.

Adebayor was a leftover wantaway player, Kolo Toure was and is past his best, Crocky Cruz was a ridiculous signing when we got him and so it proved and the Lescott saga was an embarassing joke. Only Tevez was a good buy and the others signings showed how much Hughes was out of his depth.

How nice of you to not say a peep about Given, Kompany, Zabaleta, de Jong, and Bellamy. pffft

Jimma said:

i think he said he wants to play under Mancini because he knows he will play him.

This is a bit off topic. (Hijack alert)

RM mentioned he need to talk to Robbie before anything was agreed, that will be next friday since he is off on International duty. He also mentioned he needed to talk to RSC. So I would seem those are the two plus Ireland that wont be here in Sept.

Secondly I can see players like Ned, Zab, maybe Weisis, maybe Barry, maybe Swp. In January ask for transfers after noticed how far down the team sheet they are.

minnesota blue said:
ste.sully said:
Looking at this signings, you begin to understand the total shit Hughes invested the money in.

Adebayor was a leftover wantaway player, Kolo Toure was and is past his best, Crocky Cruz was a ridiculous signing when we got him and so it proved and the Lescott saga was an embarassing joke. Only Tevez was a good buy and the others signings showed how much Hughes was out of his depth.

How nice of you to not say a peep about Given, Kompany, Zabaleta, de Jong, and Bellamy. pffft

Even so. Bellamy was always going to be a stop gap for a couple of seasons. He's well into his thirties. and Zabaleta is by no means consistently good and Given has issues distributing the ball (though he's a superb shot stopper) and Kompany has costly concentration lapses that are preventing him becoming a really good player. de Jong is very good but limited and Tevez was a no-brainer. All in all, not a list that compares well to this year's signings.... oh yeah, and do not get me started on RSC, Wayne Bridge and Gareth Barry (who it turns out, is every bit as overrated by Villa fans after all).

Adebayor will come good, though.

Pam said:
Jimma said:
yeah pam he did.

i thought he said "the milner deal" though?

maybe i heard wrong. however i am filled with confidence after that

We want to pay the right price for Balotelli but we are closer with Milner. But we still have 20 days of the transfer window and I think we can find a solution."

This is a direct quote from the Manc interview, apparently. The Milner deal sounds imminent but the Baloteli marathon seems destined to strech on to eternity. It is getting annoying.

Calm down P ame laar.......

okstate99 said:
Jimma said:

This is a bit off topic. (Hijack alert)

RM mentioned he need to talk to Robbie before anything was agreed, that will be next friday since he is off on International duty. He also mentioned he needed to talk to RSC. So I would seem those are the two plus Ireland that wont be here in Sept.
Secondly I can see players like Ned, Zab, maybe Weisis, maybe Barry, maybe Swp. In January ask for transfers after noticed how far down the team sheet they are.

that is if we are infact going to use robbie as makeweight.

pbibs said:
Pam said:
We want to pay the right price for Balotelli but we are closer with Milner. But we still have 20 days of the transfer window and I think we can find a solution."

This is a direct quote from the Manc interview, apparently. The Milner deal sounds imminent but the Baloteli marathon seems destined to strech on to eternity. It is getting annoying.

Calm down P ame laar.......

Calm down about what, exactly? I said I was annoyed, not apoplectic.

Pam said:
minnesota blue said:

Even so. Bellamy was always going to be a stop gap for a couple of seasons. He's well into his thirties. and Zabaleta is by no means consistently good and Given has issues distributing the ball (though he's a superb shot stopper) and Kompany has costly concentration lapses that are preventing him becoming a really good player. de Jong is very good but limited and Tevez was a no-brainer. All in all, not a list that compares well to this year's signings.... oh yeah, and do not get me started on RSC, Wayne Bridge and Gareth Barry (who it turns out, is every bit as overrated by Villa fans after all).

Adebayor will come good, though.

I imagine Hughes would have been able to sign some better players this summer, assuming he would've been battling Tottenham 'til the very end as well (think of our prestige growing every day = better signings becoming more possible). I merely wanted to point out that he did make some solid signings. Also don't think any of this summer's signings have played a match for us yet, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.