Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not my fault! said:
clubfoot said:
There's over 6000 posts on this thread, do you think all of them are related to the Balo deal? Oh and by the way " I don't mean to be rude"

To be honest bud I was genuinely not being rude, and the reason I put that was because I realise when you type something on a forum it can be read in a different way than it was meant. It was an honest question, we were talking about Balo and you posted that so I asked why? I thought you may have some info so no need to be a smart arse or cocky about it. And people wonder why rows start eh!
It is clear he mentioned the breaking Carvalho deal to Madrid just to let us lot know, nothing rude in that.

Makes a change to be honest, I'm fed up of reading page upon page of constant Balotelli rumours. Give it until Thursday, I have a feeling that is the earliest he will sign

ste.sully said:
not my fault! said:
To be honest bud I was genuinely not being rude, and the reason I put that was because I realise when you type something on a forum it can be read in a different way than it was meant. It was an honest question, we were talking about Balo and you posted that so I asked why? I thought you may have some info so no need to be a smart arse or cocky about it. And people wonder why rows start eh!
It is clear he mentioned the breaking Carvalho deal to Madrid just to let us lot know, nothing rude in that.

Makes a change to be honest, I'm fed up of reading page upon page of constant Balotelli rumours. Give it until Thursday, I have a feeling that is the earliest he will sign

He/she was being sarcastic about my prior post when I asked him/her a question and I put "i dont mean to sound rude".

i would have thought it aint a great sign if he flys back to italy... if in this country and things were going well surely he'd be flying up to manchester???

this is going to drag and drag...

how did he play tonight anyone who watched??

Doesn,t mean anything if he goes back to Italy it is only 753 miles away (2 hour flight) and a single midweek can be bought for under thirty quid. Fuck me it would cost more and take longer to drive from that thar London town.

Why are people placing so much significance on whether Balotelli goes back to Italy or not? Surely the locations of Raiola and Moratti are more important, since these are the people we will predominantly be dealing with?

bluebean said:
i would have thought it aint a great sign if he flys back to italy... if in this country and things were going well surely he'd be flying up to manchester???

this is going to drag and drag...

how did he play tonight anyone who watched??

Was largely ignored by the other players & only allowed to take 2 of the free kicks in spite of nearly scoring from his 1st one. Seemed to me they were all trying to impress as individuals & as he was stuck out on the left side, he rarely got a pass. Ivory Coast & our Yaya outclassed them tbh.

Big Ned said:
Project said:
Probably not the most interesting news but Balotelli has a return ticket to Italy with the rest of the squad tonight from Stansted. He's listed as being on the flight at just past midnight. 100% . Kind of obvious when you think about it (the stalling point is between the clubs, so why would he need to come to Manchester just now), but worth pointing out.

Bummer

Don't be so sure he'll be on the flight. Was in a bar before and this woman came in and said to a bloke that they had a room reserved for Balotelli and Massimo, one of them for a year in the hotel she worked at. I then said I had overheard and she said she had just received a text. She then said she would prob get sacked for letting it out and wouldn't tell me the hotel!

She seemed genuine when telling the bloke anf was reading it off a text! I'm not after ITK status, I'm not a WUM or a rag before you start!

tazmancblue said:
Big Ned said:

Don't be so sure he'll be on the flight. Was in a bar before and this woman came in and said to a bloke that they had a room reserved for Balotelli and Massimo, one of them for a year in the hotel she worked at. I then said I had overheard and she said she had just received a text. She then said she would prob get sacked for letting it out and wouldn't tell me the hotel!

She seemed genuine when telling the bloke anf was reading it off a text! I'm not after ITK status, I'm not a WUM or a rag before you start!

all will be revealed soon. im lookin forward to his different hair styles just as much as his footballing skills, as long as he doesnt start with the same styles D James had, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.