Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
oneyeartillheaven said:
tazmancblue said:
If you're gonna quote me and slag me off, at least get what I put right! I am repeating what I overheard and this woman as she told the bloke, who was her friend, seemed genuine. Now if she was lieing, it was to wind him up, but she had to read the names off the text to him. My job invloves interviewing people and watching their body language to see if they are lieing and she did not appear to be. I have told good mates this tonight in all faith!

You Tim Roth?

Nah, I'm his better looking cousin

tazmancblue said:
marco said:
we have had some crackers on here, so up to now this is the state of play-

Mr balotelli arrived on an air france flight into manchester two days ago at 7.30pm, he was spotted by a guy who said he had a red tracksuit on, later that evening he was seen on a bus around ashton, but however reports still claimed he was in the bagage reclaim area at manchester airport some 12 hours later, then he disapeared off the face of the earh only to arive with the italy team to play a freindly match, other reports sugest he will be flying home as he is in possession of a return ticket but now this may be wrong as a bloke in a hotel with no name had a text off a woman who wants to remain anonymous becaus she might get sacked and she said that a room for two has been booked.

If you're gonna quote me and slag me off, at least get what I put right! I am repeating what I overheard and this woman as she told the bloke, who was her friend, seemed genuine. Now if she was lieing, it was to wind him up, but she had to read the names off the text to him. My job invloves interviewing people and watching their body language to see if they are lieing and she did not appear to be. I have told good mates this tonight in all faith!

george clooney?

behave

bakchod said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-City-target-Mario-Balotelli-new-Robinho.html

TBH his workrate is questionable , i saw him in around 14 matches last year and that was the most appalling thing even though he used to come after 70 min or so , he wouldnt press that much though he is 19 , with guys like milito , eto , cambiasso working their socks off till the end.He has to change that aspect of his game.

The fail has begun to throw the kid under the bus, clearly the deal is done. They realize they can't make up rubbish about the deal falling through, so now they turn their attention to ripping on the young kid.

Saw Balotelli today. Didn't look particularly active after 30 minutes, but won a few free kicks despite not getting many opportunities near the box. His free kick came inches from scoring. The Italian midfield looked pretty inept, so he rarely saw the ball. Even the simplest of passes seemed to go off the mark. Yaya dominated them.

Also, he was playing out wide on the wing. Not sure that's the best position for him, his large frame is wasted playing that far away from the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.