Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pictures of me? No forget that. I have broken the news so you can all thank me later today ok,and stop the abuse, thank you

Taylor said:
Can somebody please ban this clown. Well it's Thursday so I guess we will see if we signed Mario or James. The interesting thing is that we have left 2 spaces free in the europa league qualifying squad which makes you wonder if Roberto will use these in order to provide these potential signings with some match time.

He can't. The squad for the qualifying game had to be in by 9th August so the fact there are two spaces is just coincidence.

abi said:
Pictures of me? No forget that. I have broken the news so you can all thank me later today ok,and stop the abuse, thank you

Do you think we are perverts or something.

We want pictures of you with Mario.

Go on, you know you want to............

Big Ned said:
Taylor said:
Can somebody please ban this clown. Well it's Thursday so I guess we will see if we signed Mario or James. The interesting thing is that we have left 2 spaces free in the europa league qualifying squad which makes you wonder if Roberto will use these in order to provide these potential signings with some match time.

He can't. The squad for the qualifying game had to be in by 9th August so the fact there are two spaces is just coincidence.
According to SSN the list can be edited before the game.

abi said:
Please do not abuse me. If you do not believe i am mario's sister then i really do not care! I have broken the news and just so you all know i think its crazy the response it has got. You should be happy no? What is a wum rag please ?
Wum Rag is a code for someone about to get spit roasted, internet style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.