Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodenberger10 said:
Why is everyone abusin this girl? I really hope it isn't super mario's sister as would hate her to think all city fans were like this! if you dont believe her then dont!
Because he's posting from Nottingham...

You want to know who he is playing for next season? Do you not read your papers? He has already said he knows where he is playing,but could say no more. He told me to come on and break the news, as he can't say officially so this is a good idea no?

Rodenberger10 said:
Why is everyone abusin this girl? I really hope it isn't super mario's sister as would hate her to think all city fans were like this! if you dont believe her then dont!

Because he's clearly not who he says she is.

abi said:
Do you want me to prove i am his sister or something?

Ahh Columbo.

Also, will someone take one for the team and go over the the rag, dirty, disease-infected rag site to see if this is a wind-up? We didn't exactly make it discreet when we were winding up the Scouse fans so surely the rags won't have much common sense/ brains.

abi said:
Please do not abuse me. If you do not believe i am mario's sister then i really do not care! I have broken the news and just so you all know i think its crazy the response it has got. You should be happy no? What is a wum rag please ?

A "WUM RAG" is a Womans Used Menstruated Sanitary Towel (ex name being Jam Rag)

Rodenberger10 said:
fuck me,get with the programme mate

abi said:
You want to know who he is playing for next season? Do you not read your papers? He has already said he knows where he is playing,but could say no more. He told me to come on and break the news, as he can't say officially so this is a good idea no?
He's signed but can't say he has... why would this be oh confused, lonely person with no friends?

abi said:

The fake Italian accent does you no favours, you're supposed to be Ghanaian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.