Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluemanhatton said:
Rodenberger10 said:
Why is everyone abusin this girl? I really hope it isn't super mario's sister as would hate her to think all city fans were like this! if you dont believe her then dont!

Excuse me sahh I am a rich Nigerian prince but due to many bad things and bad peoples I cannot enter my bank vault to collect my monies. If you will give me your sort code and account number I could enter the vaults and whilst I am collecting all of monies I would be more than happy to place some of the monies in your bank account. I will just require a small deposit from you to show we have some good faith because without faith we cannot have the monies.

L

O

L

This thread should go in the Classics, just for the hysterically pathetic attempt of a Rag WUM. Every time an argument happens on Bluemoon, we'll link to this thread, so we can all piss ourselves laughing and forget we ever argued.

abi said:
More abuse! have you not read my comment, please stop this or i will leave and not come back. I am in Palermo not Nottingham

Is that the Palermo Kebab and Pizza Shop, Robin Hood Street?

Ahh Columbo.

Also, will someone take one for the team and go over the the rag, dirty, disease-infected rag site to see if this is a wind-up? We didn't exactly make it discreet when we were winding up the Scouse fans so surely the rags won't have much common sense/ brains.Wind up? have you not listened to me. Are all manchester people so silly? He has signed and you will see i am telling the truth shortly and i will expect my brother to recieve appologies about this as i will tell him the reaction from his so-called fans, good night

You have to laugh at this rag's attempt at "doing an ono". At least think it through before you post! You have much to learn, ono is still the master.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.