Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
You have to laugh at this rag's attempt at "doing an ono". At least think it through before you post! You have much to learn, ono is still the master.

I didnt even get asked for a fake Bleacher Report, bloody amateur!

abi said:
More abuse! have you not read my comment, please stop this or i will leave and not come back. I am in Palermo not Nottingham
But your IP address just happens to be a Nottingham one? That's some fucked up internet connection you have over in Palermo.

abi said:
More abuse! have you not read my comment, please stop this or i will leave and not come back. I am in Palermo not Nottingham

Please,if ever you come upto Manchester then someone will be more than happy to show you around Canal Street or the Old Trafford Brothel where you`ll probably feel more at home.
Thank you clitstick !!

abi said:
Ahh Columbo.

Also, will someone take one for the team and go over the the rag, dirty, disease-infected rag site to see if this is a wind-up? We didn't exactly make it discreet when we were winding up the Scouse fans so surely the rags won't have much common sense/ brains.Wind up? have you not listened to me. Are all manchester people so silly? He has signed and you will see i am telling the truth shortly and i will expect my brother to recieve appologies about this as i will tell him the reaction from his so-called fans, good night

I am truly sorry Abi and will gladly meet with Mario to offer my apologies in person.

Night, night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.