Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
abi said:
More abuse! have you not read my comment, please stop this or i will leave and not come back. I am in Palermo not Nottingham
But your IP address just happens to be a Nottingham one? That's some fucked up internet connection you have over in Palermo.

It's a party line... anyone old enough to remember those?

Can we all agree that it was Tolmies fault if Mario is on TV tomorrow explaining this as to why he is staying at Milan?<br /><br />-- Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:46 am --<br /><br />
Kinky by name said:
Tricky_Trev said:
But your IP address just happens to be a Nottingham one? That's some fucked up internet connection you have over in Palermo.

It's a party line... anyone old enough to remember those?

Still got one, Im near Middlesbrough ;-)

RIGHT I AM NOT GOING YET OK, THIS IS JUST WRONG! I will tell my brother about this right now. You people are sick,calling me such names... lets see what he has to say to you all. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE I CAN DO THAT TO!

"Due to the abuse I received in the UK tabloids and abuse of my sister on an internet forum, I today announce that I am staying in Italy for the 2010/11 season. I will hold a press conference at 4pm Thursday if there are further questions. Thankyou." - Super Mario Balotelli

abi said:
RIGHT I AM NOT GOING YET OK, THIS IS JUST WRONG! I will tell my brother about this right now. You people are sick,calling me such names... lets see what he has to say to you all. IF YOU WANT TO ARGUE I CAN DO THAT TO!

Erm, we were talking about you. Could you go away whilst we finish as its a bit embarrassing otherwise.

abi said:

To be fair your not helping yourself now! Like someone said if this is genuine why not post a pic of the two of you? Theres a good branch of jessops in Nottingham!

abi said:

She's a fighter! What is your favourite food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.