Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Ned said:
Hi, I am Mario's chauffeur. We are due in Manchester at 4pm today. He is very excited. I am typing in red because red cars are faster.

LOL

I'm not believing anything until it's confirmed by Mario's housekeeper in Liverpool.

Mario does not have a house keeper in liverpool you fool. His main residence is in Italy but will be looking for a house in England shortly

SSN - Breaking News!

Sky Sports sources can confirm that Abi Balotelli lives in Nottingham and always types in pink!

Who'd have thunk it!

abi said:
Mario does not have a house keeper in liverpool you fool. His main residence is in Italy but will be looking for a house in England shortly

That settles it, you're Clarkie aren't you?

abi said:
Can he not just move in with you?

abi said:
Your stupid comments continue, i was angry before but now i am finding it funny like my brother, you lot are mad
like i said. blue humour... you need a bit of time to get used to it.

were just having a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.