Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Abi.

When Ono did it to you guys he had a plan and did his research for maximum wummery success. Unfortunately looking at wiki for Marios birth place is not enough. Surely as his sister you realise your family grew up in Brescia so why would he celebrate his bday away from friends in Nottingham or Palermo

Tricky_Trev said:
abi said:
Mario does not have a house keeper in liverpool you fool. His main residence is in Italy but will be looking for a house in England shortly
Can he not just move in with you?

They dont allow sub letting in student accommodation.

Incidentally I can trace any IP to its source if it connected to JANET or SUPER JANET.

And I will report it as abuse of the University resource BTW ;-)

Ok here is what Mario has said to say ... First person to PM me on here gets his e mail address. Mario is awake and will reply as he is with his mate who can translate for him :-)

When this transfer saga ends, can we please put this in the Classic Threads lol

abi said:
Ok here is what Mario has said to say ... First person to PM me on here gets his e mail address. Mario is awake and will reply as he is with his mate who can translate for him :-)

thats a brilliant idea!!

how do we know were not emailing you though?

abi said:

You must be the first Italian/Ghanian to ever use the word 'mate' in a sentence of broken English! Well done

abi said:
So, do you go to Old Trafford all the time or is this your favourite pass time?

Typing in pink really doesn't help your cause. Not only does it outline you to be a WUM (and Rag, although we are trying to work on whether you are or not_, it also makes you look like a twat.

You've been sussed; bye! ^^

BlueInBury said:
abi said:

You must be the first Italian/Ghanian to ever use the word 'mate' in a sentence of broken English! Well done

its short for 'matey boy peeps' obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.