Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
abi said:
Why do some people not believe me? Ive spoken to mario and he laughed at me ;-( he thinks you lot have a point i could be anyone... why i would lie or anyone would i have no idea. I am who i say i am and he has already signed and it will be released in the press soon so then you will know i was truthfull and will be wanting appologies. Mario said to say 1 thing to you all blue mooners his 1st goal celebration will be awesome!

Abi, why (as a member of the press) have I not had an invitation to the conference which is the usual deal around these parts? Thanks.

abi said:
Why do some people not believe me? Ive spoken to mario and he laughed at me ;-( he thinks you lot have a point i could be anyone... why i would lie or anyone would i have no idea. I am who i say i am and he has already signed and it will be released in the press soon so then you will know i was truthfull and will be wanting appologies. Mario said to say 1 thing to you all blue mooners his 1st goal celebration will be awesome!

Bet your Big Phil getting his last laugh.

abi said:
Your stupid comments continue, i was angry before but now i am finding it funny like my brother, you lot are mad

Apologies for not having asked already but what type of pie does Mario like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.