Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You manchester people are sick. That site is incorrect. Mario has said no such thing. The deal is done and yes ive told him about tonight but he found it all funny thats all

abi said:
You manchester people are sick. That site is incorrect. Mario has said no such thing. The deal is done and yes ive told him about tonight but he found it all funny thats all

It must be awful to realise that we are soooooooo much better at this than you that you have just read a breaking news story about it all?

abi said:
yeah. we all know. its just a laugh. DONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY.

the centre of attention is always the victim on here

BlueInBury said:
Cant open the link on my phone, what does it say please?

Mario Balotelli's Move to Manchester City Ruined By Fans!
By Not forwantoftrying (Correspondent) on August 11, 2010
reads
comments

Don't like your poll? You can delete it.
Claudio Villa/Getty Images
Does Abi take it up the wrong 'un?

Yes
77.8%
No
22.2%
Total votes: 9
The proposed move of Mario Balotelli from Milan to Manchester has sensationally been cancelled by the player after abuse directed at a person pretending to be his sister on a City fans website.

The website cannot be identified due to legal reasons but a quote from Abi Balotelli speaks volumes.

Mario decided not to join Manchester City as the fans on ***moon werent very nice to me.

They wanted to see my chest bollocks and for me to show myself on webcams.

He was also worried about the quality of the food at the press conference as they only had pies and he likes pasta!

More to follow.........

abi said:
Abi - currently, 77.8% of the global population say you take it up the wrong 'un. Can you confirm or deny?

abi said:

Abi me old flower,are you really such a naughty girl or are you just teasing us ?
Would still love to see your top bollocks either way though !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.