Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky by name said:
abi said:
You manchester people are sick. That site is incorrect. Mario has said no such thing. The deal is done and yes ive told him about tonight but he found it all funny thats all

right about one thing... Manchester people.

Hey Kinky, can I have a job as a journo?

fbloke said:
BlueInBury said:
Cant open the link on my phone, what does it say please?

Mario Balotelli's Move to Manchester City Ruined By Fans!
By Not forwantoftrying (Correspondent) on August 11, 2010
reads
comments

Don't like your poll? You can delete it.
Claudio Villa/Getty Images
Does Abi take it up the wrong 'un?

Yes
77.8%
No
22.2%
Total votes: 9
The proposed move of Mario Balotelli from Milan to Manchester has sensationally been cancelled by the player after abuse directed at a person pretending to be his sister on a City fans website.

The website cannot be identified due to legal reasons but a quote from Abi Balotelli speaks volumes.

Mario decided not to join Manchester City as the fans on ***moon werent very nice to me.

They wanted to see my chest bollocks and for me to show myself on webcams.

He was also worried about the quality of the food at the press conference as they only had pies and he likes pasta!

More to follow.........

LMAO! Actually got tears in my eyes now!

I have the email address! Im not posting it in here just in case, because lets be honest stranger fucking things have happened.

Does anyone know a way of checking if an email address is genuine?

BlueInBury said:
I have the email address! Im not posting it in here just in case, because lets be honest stranger fucking things have happened.

Whats the domain?

fbloke said:
BlueInBury said:

Whats the domain?

Gmx.com

Gutted its not hotmail

fbloke said:
BlueInBury said:

Whats the domain?

don't do it... it's the day he's supposed to sign and what page on the thread have we just hit?

BlueInBury said:

Well you hit it and if its hollow then..... oh wait that's cantaloupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.