Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if its already been posted recently, Kolo tried to convince SuperMario to sign for City when playing against him last night

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/148778/Kolo-Toure-rates-super-Mario/

And Toure did his best to help the deal along.

He said: “I spoke to him before the end of the match and afterwards. I just told him that we are waiting for him, that’s it. Now we hope that the deal will happen.”

Good work Kolo

McNair9 said:
BlueInBury said:
I have the email address! Im not posting it in here just in case, because lets be honest stranger fucking things have happened.

Does anyone know a way of checking if an email address is genuine?

Well you hit it and if its hollow then..... oh wait that's cantaloupe

Too late.......

It wasn't hollow :(

Jeepers the Bleacher Report is now number 2 google news result for Manchester City in the last hour!

BlueInBury said:
I have the email address! Im not posting it in here just in case, because lets be honest stranger fucking things have happened.

Just send him an email voicing the rumour that his sister Abi is believed to take it up the wrong'un thanks to a recent poll and whether he can confirm or deny it.

If he says its totally true and has a picture of her chest bollocks to prove it we will know its him.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
BlueInBury said:

Just send him an email voicing the rumour that his sister Abi is believed to take it up the wrong'un thanks to a recent poll and whether he can confirm or deny it.

If he says its totally true and has a picture of her chest bollocks to prove it we will know its him.

Im on it!

fbloke said:
Jeepers the Bleacher Report is now number 2 google news result for Manchester City in the last hour!

It's the number 1 news result if you google "Manchester City Balotelli." LOL

I want to see the Mirror pick it up as a "source close to Mario."

fbloke said:
LMAO!

I fear i may need to make a public apology to Mario to try and convince him to join, after my requests to his sister. ;-)

Kinky by name said:
fbloke said:

squeaky bum time...

go with the flow or kill it before it gets out of hand? :)

Im a flow kinda guy.

After all they will never find out who.............who could that be at he door so late at night. Wearing a balaclava?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.