Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
answer

mario said:
I have a very good relationship with Mancini, he was like a father to me when he was manager of Inter. I have heard many things about Carlos and i will look forward to playing with him. I am good friends with Jerome as well and he is new to the team so we will both help each other settle in. I like pepperoni,cheese and mushrooms. I am hoping for great years ahead with Manchester City

Mario

sympatheticblue said:
Lee_R said:
Been laughing at this for an hour now.. lets be honest, its about 4:45 in Milan isnt it?.. I'm pretty sure Mario Balotelli will be ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz right now.
its his birthday too isn't it?

Apparently but I doubt he'd be wanting to spend it in bed lol

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
answer

mario said:
I have a very good relationship with Mancini, he was like a father to me when he was manager of Inter. I have heard many things about Carlos and i will look forward to playing with him. I am good friends with Jerome as well and he is new to the team so we will both help each other settle in. I like pepperoni,cheese and mushrooms. I am hoping for great years ahead with Manchester City

Mario
Do you think anyone in 111 could pull Mario over and ask him the same questions and compare answers?

another reply

mario said:
One of my idols in football is Del Piero, in my country he was a super star and i will always look to him for help. Micah Richards is a great defender .... but i dress better , this i know :-) I cannot wait to see you all, i hope ive choosen the right club to join, ive heard many good things and the delelopment of the stadium and facilities in the future really excited me

Mario

Lee_R said:
Been laughing at this for an hour now.. lets be honest, its about 4:45 in Milan isnt it?.. I'm pretty sure Mario Balotelli will be ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz right now.

Who says he's in Milan? He was playing for Italy in London on Tuesday and he's got a presser tomorrow in Manchester, so maybe he's waited there so he can get a lift up to Manchester off Jimmy Milner after the game tonight...? They'll be sooo excited about signing for us that they won't be able to sleep! Bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.