Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
ok he replied to my email

i replied

WTF !!!!!!!!!????????????

he just replied

mario said:
Ok, i understand. I do know about Manchester United fans and there club. Pass this on to the blue moon forum tonight..... I turned down an offer last week from Sir Alex of Manchester United to join them. This was not for financial reasons but one thing i have in common with the Manchester City fans i hate Manchester United. I will not take the matter about the web sites personally just please get them removed and tell your mates on the blue moon.... Mario said hello and cannot wait to score v Manchester United this season. I will stay logged on here to please do ask on the blue moon and questions for me i will be happy to answer in a reply e mail

Mario

i am happy to ask him questions on everyones behalf

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
oakiecokie said:

he just replied

mario said:
Ok, i understand. I do know about Manchester United fans and there club. Pass this on to the blue moon forum tonight..... I turned down an offer last week from Sir Alex of Manchester United to join them. This was not for financial reasons but one thing i have in common with the Manchester City fans i hate Manchester United. I will not take the matter about the web sites personally just please get them removed and tell your mates on the blue moon.... Mario said hello and cannot wait to score v Manchester United this season. I will stay logged on here to please do ask on the blue moon and questions for me i will be happy to answer in a reply e mail

Mario

Why dont I get a reply? Well thats his name not going on my shirt!

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
oakiecokie said:

he just replied

mario said:

Mario

Whats your favorite type of pizza?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
oakiecokie said:

he just replied

mario said:

Mario

Why does it say 'I' one sentence and then 'Mario said' in another

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
oakiecokie said:

he just replied

mario said:

Mario

Can you ask him if he`s ever seen the footage from Monty Pythons Flying Circus ??
Nudge, nudge.Know what i mean,know what I mean.Is she a goer ?? Know what I mean.IS SHE A GOER ??
Is his sister the same ??

My brother said if there are any questions please ask the person on here who is mailing him and he will be happy to answer the best he can, Abi x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.