Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCLUSIVE TMW - Aug. Balotelli: "No news today"

Achieved exclusively by microphones Tuttomercatoweb, Mario Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, has updated us on the situation of his client: "Today there will be news, I do not think the situation tonight breakouts. Figures? Not want to comment" .

<a class="postlink" href="http://calciomercato.datasport.it/notizie/serie-a/2010-07-19-inter-raiola-balotelli-non-ha-ancora-scelto.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://calciomercato.datasport.it/notiz ... elto.shtml</a>

Inter Raiola "Balotelli has not yet chosen"
An official Super Mario: "His future is not decided today, we deal only with large companies"
Premier knocks, Raiola takes time. "It is today the day you decide the future of Mario Balotelli. To secure it is the agent of the attacker Inter, which is dealing with clubs that have made offers for his client and it insists that "there is no hurry to leave, we calmly."

"Mario did not still his choice, nor has it signed any agreement," he told Sky Raiola, glissando figures on both offers, both on the names of companies interested in Balotelli. There is talk of Manchester City, Manchester United and Chelsea, but the prosecutor is ironclad: is "only with great company" but "I do not speak of names and figures."

"On Friday I said that I would never made statements on Spruce until Balotelli had not resigned - said Raiola -. Spruce resigned?".

AGENT RULES OUT IMMINENT BALOTELLI DEAL

Mario Balotelli - linked with move to City.
The agent of Mario Balotelli claims the 19-year-old will not join Manchester City today.

Reports in Italy suggest the much sought after Inter Milan striker is set to join the Premier League club.

However, nothing is imminent, according to Mino Raiola.

"Today there will be no developments," he told tuttomercatoweb.com.

"I don't think the situation will be solved this evening.

"The (transfer) figures? No comment."

Balotelli, who has also been linked with Manchester United, has three years left on his contract with the Nerazzurri.

So nothing likely to happen today AGAIN !!
Ah well.

we are relatively new to this transfer talk thing with big clubs so i hope that they realise one day they may need players that we have and are willing to sell..

you scratch our backs n' all that.

Much like the Silva and Toure transfers - although there's lots of talk of other clubs being involved - my gut feeling is that the only concrete offer to Inter has been from City. The Agent Speak (it's a language I've spent the last couple of months learning) is more about getting the absolute maximum possible out of both Inter and City for his client, rather than there being a genuine option to move elsewhere...

In case anyone's unsure as to why - it boils down to cold hard cash. Inter aren't going to let Balo go for less than 30 million euros, and they are going to want those euros up front, in one go. I know Robinho's been mooted as going in the other direction - but personally I think that's a non-starter. You'd need Benitez's consent, which is unlikely considering he's the antithesis of a Benitez player, and you'd need an agreement on figures, which again is highly unlikely as City rate Robi's value at close to what we paid for him.

The notion that the rags have bid 35 million euros is utterly laughable. That would constitute their entire transfer budget I would imagine, plus they would have to put Balo into their top bracket wages wise, plus they'd then have to figure something out about Berba because him, Rooney, and Balo aren't even going to play in the same side...

I've a similar argument about Chelsea. There's no way that Roman is going to spend that kind of money on a player unless it's a "marquee" signing. Torres? Yeah, he might do. For Balo - I don't think he will - hell, I don't even think they're interested and certainly neither Braca, nor Balo's agent have ever even alluded to serious interest from them...

All in all - I think barring a major disaster, the player will be ours - and will be our most significant signing since Tevez...

30-€35 million for a 19 year old.....looking at his stats he is hardly a prolific goal scorer.

Anybody know how good this kid is? seems to me we are just buying a lad with a bad attitude.

I would be happier paying the same amount of cash for Dzeko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.