Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueDejong said:
http://www.united-latest.com/1/post/2010/07/breaking-news-united-agree-personal-terms-with-balotelli.html

United Agree Personal Terms With Balotelli - Reports

According to Italy's famous Gazzetta dello Sport, Manchester United have agreed personal contract terms with 19-year-old Inter Milan wonderkid Mario Balotelli. It is believed United bid €30 (£25.5) Million for Balotelli, with president Massimo Moratti and agent Mino Raiola set to discuss the possible deal later today...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gazzetta reports that Balotelli has agreed a pay-package with Old Trafford, and has his heart set on moving to the world's largest club. It is believed that Sir Alex is ready to dish-out €30 (£25) Million for the Italian's signature, with Manchester City still very interested.

City are said to be ready to out-bid United with a €35 (£29.5) Million offer, and the possibility of lowering the price-tag by placing Robinho as a swap plus cash deal. Inter president Massimo Moratti is ready to hold talks with United once he has discussed the deal with Balotelli's agent.

Don't get too excited yet though, because the paper suggests Inter may wait until the end of the month before selling Super Mario - to let the offers amount. Chelsea are yet to bid for the starlet, but despite what the striker said about both United and City - Gazzetta reveals he has not been swayed by Europa League football prospects at the Eastlands.

United, City and Chelsea are all interested in the Italian from Ghanaian descent, with his agent revealing there are more clubs keen on the 19-year-old... the saga continues.

- WTF ?

This must be bollox. No way would Inter allow the player to discuss, let alone agree personal terms without agreeing a fee first.

Absolute shite imo.

bluwes said:
That quote is almost two weeks old and the agreement never materialised

what are you talking about??oh and some poster left something interesting on here a few mins ago,it was the 4big papers in italy,3 of which said he was coming to us and mail saying hes coming to us also.no way united have agreeed terms imo,i doubt we have even spoken to the player

Sometimes potential is worth investing in. Balotelli has as much if not more potential than a certain someone who cost a fortune at the age of 18, who also had attitude problems.

sp8.jpg

LoveCity said:
Sometimes potential is worth investing in. Balotelli has as much if not more potential than a certain someone who cost a fortune at the age of 18, who also had attitude problems.

sp8.jpg

You could have at least photoshopped shrek onto his head or changed his name to cnut

Goats left knee said:
from the little i have seen of him with inter (he always looked a good player) he looked more of a right winger
am i mistaken, never looked an out and out striker to me
Yes, with knobs on!

BillyShears said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
30-€35 million for a 19 year old.....looking at his stats he is hardly a prolific goal scorer.

Anybody know how good this kid is? seems to me we are just buying a lad with a bad attitude.

I would be happier paying the same amount of cash for Dzeko.

This is what I posted earlier in the thread...

BillyShears said:
Balo is the nearest player to Ronaldo attribute wise, that I can think of. They're both big, strong, athletic, super quick, and technically very gifted. In many ways, this could be the most important signing we make Tevez apart. I really do think this lad has it all to become the best player in the world, and for all my complaining about Mancini - no doubt it will be because of him that we've landed a player of that talent. I would sincerely doff my cap...

I'm surprised Inter are going to let him go - well, surprised they're even entertaining the idea. I can only imagine the lad has burnt so many bridges within that squad, that regardless of how good he is, he just needs to be moved on...

Oh, and did I mention the fact that this would be the first time in my living memory that we've gone toe to toe with the rags for a player, and come out the winners...

Billy..thanks for the heads up, I am yet to be convinced though.

from sky sports. sounds promising

Mario Balotelli's agent has claimed the Inter Milan striker is not on the verge of joining Manchester City.

The 19-year-old frontman has long been linked with a move to Eastlands and has been tipped to leave Giuseppe Meazza this summer.

Balotelli fell out of favour with the Nerazzurri last season after a bust-up with then manager Jose Mourinho.
The fiery forward has three years left on his existing deal with Inter but has been attracting strong interest from the Premier League with City and rivals Manchester Unitedreportedly in the frame.

Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola insists no deal will be completed between City and Inter on Monday, but did not move to quash the transfer speculation

"Today there will be no developments," he told tuttomercatoweb.com.

"I don't think the situation will be solved this evening. The (transfer) figures? No comment."/quote]

no deal done yet, but reading between the lines suggests it could be close

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
BillyShears said:
This is what I posted earlier in the thread...

Billy..thanks for the heads up, I am yet to be convinced though.

Similar price to Shrek at the same age but better scoring record than Shrek.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.