Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli is an absolute ringer for micah, sounds like the same temprement too, but does have the ability to score some quality goals. Manchini can handle him though.

Blue-ny tunes said:
richards30 said:
i thinks its down to his agents quotes as well to be honest?!?! his agent seems abit of a tit with all his talk of nothing will be done this week etc but am sure city do not want to hang around!! give them a deadline then if it passes fuck him off and get dzeko asap!!

Calm down a bit, Agents are only in the business for the money, so you can expect some comments like that, He is trying to stall negotiations to attract more clubs and raise his income.
Secondly, I would rather have Balotelli than Dzeko and I am sure we have to be slightly more patient to get him. There is no point rushing into transfers, we have the rest of the summer to sign.
who else could compete with us though blue??? would bobby not want to get his signings in asap to have chance to work with them before the season starts??

lads from previous transfers iv learned alot,trust me united arent involved,chelsea,emm maybe but not even close to how involved we are,as keith said this agent is unbelievable,i watched him for ibras deal,this is the guy who managed to get barca to pay 40 mil plus eto!!hel say whatever he wants,we havent heard one quote from balo syaing he wont come and the same from his agent.the press are a shambles and know nothing,daily mail in the last 48 hrs have had 3 articles,2 saying he was coming and 1 saying he wudnt cos of wages.do you honestly think wed drop out so quickly,well negotiate watever needs to be negotiated.city dont leak any info to papers these days,there always so wrong its unbelievable and just becos italian newspapers say certain things dusnt mean they are more reliable than the english.they are the exact same just in dif language.i think hell come but to think hel be signed by friday is a joke.these deals take ages.kolarov has supposedly been done for weeks yet nothing yet. even ppl on twitter including journalists over there say mancini answered the donavan question in just being nice way and when asked about balotelli and milner he refused to talk which shows were obvuiously still in for them,just be patient,i know its hard but im confident well get whoever we really target

Class player although a bit childish a dont think he would be a good infulence in the dressing room but then again Mancini knows how to handle him a think!!!

you know what, I for one am confident that this season will be a good one, I think Bobby will do us proud, and if we start the season with the players that we have already we will improve on last season. I am sick of greedy agents, and players, and just want to get the season started. I sit here on the forum along with all you other blues, waiting for somthing to happen, but as we know it hasnt, ( in the last few days ), to be fair in our wildest dreams even 3 years ago we couldnt have imagined the players we have here now. I am at the stage now if he comes great if any one else comes great, but what ever we think we are in a very fortunate position and think in the very near future we will be champions of europe.
I used to dream of being a pro footballer when I was a kid and would play for nowt if I could have reached my dream, so it really pisses me off when a young kid thinks that 80k a week is not enuff, he wants to do a 40 hour week of shifts for a fraction of that per year. any way I am off my soap box now and rant over

richards30 said:
Blue-ny tunes said:
Calm down a bit, Agents are only in the business for the money, so you can expect some comments like that, He is trying to stall negotiations to attract more clubs and raise his income.
Secondly, I would rather have Balotelli than Dzeko and I am sure we have to be slightly more patient to get him. There is no point rushing into transfers, we have the rest of the summer to sign.
who else could compete with us though blue??? would bobby not want to get his signings in asap to have chance to work with them before the season starts??

Good point, Yids away and Dippers at home, we need a good start our record against Yids is worrying

When the agent has got a 'hot property', then it's good business sense to sit and wait for things to develop. We may already have some kind of agreement with the player. But, the agent will always hold out for the better offer or try to manipulate the market.

I think that's where we're up to at the moment.

I'm certainly no businessman, but that makes sense to me. It's a big deal for all involved and hopefully Bobby can pull it off.

Have just been watching Dragons Den and I just want 45% of his equity for my £5 stake.

I'm in.

richards30 said:
Keith Moon said:
It won’t happen overnight, but it will happen.
is wages the sticking point then keith or is it something else mate?

He has been offered €2.5million plus bonuses a season if he extend his deal with Inter to 2013 (last year he pocked €600,000 in bonuses), so us paying him £80K a-week would be ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.