Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ian-curtis-dance-o.gif

Ticket For Schalke said:
TFC said:
Good God Im glad this one is close to completion. Seeing as Carlos is 'losing the will to play the game' (FFS) it'll be nice to have a young, able replacement.

Fingers crossed he keeps his nose clean!

8077838.gif

Meh, just more Daily Mail bollocks. Getting sick of reading the anti City shite tbh, think I'd rather do fooking drugs!

Seems like a good time to re-visit youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh-3S3hdas&feature=related[/youtube]

What "major developments" re Balotellin and Milner are SSN on about?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:05 am --<br /><br />
WTF are they on?

Good luck to Mario with you guys, I hope he'll have a great career in City because the guy deserves it.

He had few issues with us but am sure that the majority of Inter fans loved the kid. He's got all the raw talent to be a big name in this sport. He needs a bit of patience from the fans and encouragement from his manager to get to that level.

Based on talent alone i honestly think there is no 19-20 year old player currently in the world that is as gifted as him But all his problems are mentally. So far with us he has shown some really incredible moment of brilliance yet he can be totally anonymous at times. Its all in his head, once that is fixed am 100% certain he'll be the best player in the world.

Good luck to Mario and city and i wish manchester city to be the premier league winners if not this season perhaps next. All you need guys is to have faith in your team and manager and have some "patience" and "stability" thats really the key to success in football. We've been there before you guys (with all the instant demanding of success) but that didn't work for us for years. But once we had some Stability we've managed to win trophies.

Good luck Mario and we will miss you back in Milano.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.