Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
TFC said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
8077838.gif

Meh, just more Daily Mail bollocks. Getting sick of reading the anti City shite tbh, think I'd rather do fooking drugs!

was on about you asking him to keep his nose clean.

TFC said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Meh, just more Daily Mail bollocks. Getting sick of reading the anti City shite tbh, think I'd rather do fooking drugs!

Agreed, two days ago Carlos said the following:

Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez is adamant that the club will be competing for the Premier League title this season.

The Argentina striker is backing Roberto Mancini's side to compete with the big four and expects a five-way race for the title over the course of the season.

City have invested a massive £75million in the squad this summer, bringing in Jerome Boateng, David Silva, Yaya Toure and Aleksandar Kolarov, while Mancini is still pursuing Inter Milan striker Mario Balotelli and Aston Villa midfielder James Milner.

The 26-year-old believes that the Premier League winners will come between City, Manchester United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool.

"I can say for certain that the winner will be one of these teams," said the former United man.

"Our aim should be to improve bit by bit, but we know we must fight for the title.

"The same teams will be there and even though we have brought in new players, other clubs will match us.

"We are right up there with them. We have strengthened and we are stronger.

"There is no great difference between all the top teams now.

"We'll see whether we are good enough. I hope we improve on last season and can challenge for the title right to the end. That's what we want.

"But the first challenge is to qualify for the Champions League. I hope it won't escape us this time."

The Daily Fail need to quit with the bull now

dw7 said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Seems like a good time to re-visit youtube:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvh-3S3hdas&feature=related[/youtube]

i wont belive how good he is till i see him in the flesh

samaris looked good on youtube
Fair enough. But when you're judging him, do remember that he's only just turned 20! He's younger than Vladi Weiss, for example! We have to be patient with him and just let Mancini continue to nurture him.

interisti said:
Good luck to Mario with you guys, I hope he'll have a great career in City because the guy deserves it.

He had few issues with us but am sure that the majority of Inter fans loved the kid. He's got all the raw talent to be a big name in this sport. He needs a bit of patience from the fans and encouragement from his manager to get to that level.

Based on talent alone i honestly think there is no 19-20 year old player currently in the world that is as gifted as him But all his problems are mentally. So far with us he has shown some really incredible moment of brilliance yet he can be totally anonymous at times. Its all in his head, once that is fixed am 100% certain he'll be the best player in the world.

Good luck to Mario and city and i wish manchester city to be the premier league winners if not this season perhaps next. All you need guys is to have faith in your team and manager and have some "patience" and "stability" thats really the key to success in football. We've been there before you guys (with all the instant demanding of success) but that didn't work for us for years. But once we had some Stability we've managed to win trophies.

Good luck Mario and we will miss you back in Milano.
Top post

interisti said:
Good luck to Mario with you guys, I hope he'll have a great career in City because the guy deserves it.

He had few issues with us but am sure that the majority of Inter fans loved the kid. He's got all the raw talent to be a big name in this sport. He needs a bit of patience from the fans and encouragement from his manager to get to that level.

Based on talent alone i honestly think there is no 19-20 year old player currently in the world that is as gifted as him But all his problems are mentally. So far with us he has shown some really incredible moment of brilliance yet he can be totally anonymous at times. Its all in his head, once that is fixed am 100% certain he'll be the best player in the world.

Good luck to Mario and city and i wish manchester city to be the premier league winners if not this season perhaps next. All you need guys is to have faith in your team and manager and have some "patience" and "stability" thats really the key to success in football. We've been there before you guys (with all the instant demanding of success) but that didn't work for us for years. But once we had some Stability we've managed to win trophies.

Many thanks that man. :-)

It makes a refreshing change that a fan from another club wishes luck ATM. Good luck to Inter as well. We will look after Super Mario.

Tricky_Trev said:
dw7 said:
i wont belive how good he is till i see him in the flesh

samaris looked good on youtube
Fair enough. But when you're judging him, do remember that he's only just turned 20! He's younger than Vladi Weiss, for example! We have to be patient with him and just let Mancini continue to nurture him.

One of the problems with Balotelli is his patience.

He'll get the arse if he's not playing.

Bet his member is big though.

Ntini77 said:
Tricky_Trev said:

One of the problems with Balotelli is his patience.

He'll get the arse if he's not playing.

Bet his member is big though.

hahahaa

interisti said:

really good post that mate thanks....can't wait to see mario in full action i think this lads goin to be a city legend if bobby controls him right, i was listening to some lads sat behind me at the valencia game sayin there not to arsed about gettin him...im guessin they have never seen him play the kids got pure power and speed and he still so young... mario plays with superbia in proelio!!ctid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.