Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch the Italian football every week, mostly on streams to be honest, but I catch the odd game on TV when I can. I always get the highlights, so take that for what you will.

Anyway, I'd swap anybody in our team for this kid. He has a terrible attitude, mainly because he was racially abused from the year dot over there so now doesn't give a fuck about Inter, and although he plays for Inter though his heart is at AC. The thing that people don't remember though, is that he has never put anybody under any false illusions. In the past, he has said that AC was his boyhood club, and while it was certainly a great honour and respect to be playing for Inter, he will always retain a special place in his heart for AC. This is where everything kicked off and got progressively worse. The Inter fans then pretty much gave him stick every time he put on a shirt, so like most teenagers, he reacted by trolling them and putting on an AC shirt in a press conference.

He's a daft kid, who has a very poor relationship with his current fanbase (which to be honest is mainly his fault because he doesn't know when to shut up), he isn't Anelka who gets bored and moves on; different player, different circumstances.

Balo has the potential to be the best Italian striker for decades. If the guy was English, he'd be worth £80m.

Such an exciting player to watch, a really honest kid with a lot of fight inside of him. He refuses to be bullied by anybody though does know when to show respect to people. I can't see him having a single problem once he leaves Inter, and he is definitely the next big thing in football. He wouldn't be our Rooney, he'd be our Ronaldo.

Terrific player, and I'd love to see him here.

Damocles said:
I watch the Italian football every week, mostly on streams to be honest, but I catch the odd game on TV when I can. I always get the highlights, so take that for what you will.

Anyway, I'd swap anybody in our team for this kid. He has a terrible attitude, mainly because he was racially abused from the year dot over there so now doesn't give a fuck about Inter, and although he plays for Inter though his heart is at AC. The thing that people don't remember though, is that he has never put anybody under any false illusions. In the past, he has said that AC was his boyhood club, and while it was certainly a great honour and respect to be playing for Inter, he will always retain a special place in his heart for AC. This is where everything kicked off and got progressively worse. The Inter fans then pretty much gave him stick every time he put on a shirt, so like most teenagers, he reacted by trolling them and putting on an AC shirt in a press conference.

He's a daft kid, who has a very poor relationship with his current fanbase (which to be honest is mainly his fault because he doesn't know when to shut up), he isn't Anelka who gets bored and moves on; different player, different circumstances.

Balo has the potential to be the best Italian striker for decades. If the guy was English, he'd be worth £80m.

Such an exciting player to watch, a really honest kid with a lot of fight inside of him. He refuses to be bullied by anybody though does know when to show respect to people. I can't see him having a single problem once he leaves Inter, and he is definitely the next big thing in football. He wouldn't be our Rooney, he'd be our Ronaldo.

If he's good enough for a much respected Moderater as yourself, then he is jolly well good enough for me!

Damocles said:

And it didnt help that Jose Murhino wasnt the most supportive manager.

Just saying he was a kid and could use some leadership JM was more worried about pissing on the writers and whining how Italian football hates him.

wez99 said:
If he's good enough for a much respected Moderater as yourself, then he is jolly well good enough for me!

Think you have me confused with somebody else! :P

Damocles said:

100% Agree

So if Marios agent says no deal will be completed tonight. Does that mean a deal is done and we are just waiting for an anouncment in the next day or two (maybe even tomorrow)?

Exactly the type of player we should be signing. Young, Hungry, Extremely talented, Fiesty and a bit nuts. Love it ;-D

Damocles wrote:

Thanks for that, makes his signing little bit more special.

BlakeTheBlue said:
So if Marios agent says no deal will be completed tonight. Does that mean a deal is done and we are just waiting for an anouncment in the next day or two (maybe even tomorrow)?

Exactly the type of player we should be signing. Young, Hungry, Extremely talented, Fiesty and a bit nuts. Love it ;-D

not ITK but reckon it,s done and just finishing loose ends......reckon announced on wednesday imo......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.