Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Hey matty, there's a pidgeon in my garden...

:)[/quote]

Stop Flapping!!

Seriously, it's looking good though, very good in fact but the Kolarov deal is taking an age too!!

What's happening with Kolarov?

I've heard that we are supposed to be signing 7 players this window so that would be:

Boateng
Silva
Ya Ya Toure
Kolarov
Ballotelli

Leaving 2 more deals by the end of week???

Maicon and Dzeko???

MadchesterCity said:
Blue Phil said:
LOL, Hey matty, there's a pidgeon in my garden...whats that? you don't believe me...It isn't on the O.S?

:)

Is it a wood pigeon?

you can shoot and eat wood pigeon<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:41 pm --<br /><br />Have we had a 'bird' joke thread yet?

Will some kind expert on Italian league explain to me why we are paying near on 25m for a 19 year old with an attitude that blows hot & cold?

Rammyblues said:
Will some kind expert on Italian league explain to me why we are paying near on 25m for a 19 year old with an attitude that blows hot & cold?

For the same reason that Baconface bought Rooney and Ferdinand at huge cost considering their mental states ;-)

Rammyblues said:

In terms of his ability at present he's not worth £25 but when your looking at a player who's 19 you've got to factor in how good he could be in years to come considering his age and that will ultimately bump up the price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.