Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
baldybouncer said:
Pam said:
Translate this, then.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295938/Manchester-City-closing-35m-Inter-misfit-Mario-Balotelli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... telli.html</a>

This one's easy ... "Manchester City was going to pay 34 mill for a gay, black, jewish, teenage delinquent intent on fleeing Italy and claiming asylum in the UK. The extra 1 mill will be paid direct to Balowhateverhisname to enable him to pay his legal costs to fight deportation"

Daily Mail are so predictable!!

Actually, the full translation should include the following quotes from the player himself. Like so....

Said Balotelli, "I can't wait to join Man City so I can be a part of their appalling project to ruin football once and for all. I know how passionate City fans are and I am determined to help make their dreams of completely destroying the game for ever come true. I am very young and that means I can dedicate my best years as a footballer doing everything I can to help the club trash the beautiful game for good. And if I can't kill at least two referees stone dead with my free kicks in my first season playing for City, I will play the following season for no wages whatsoever".

feel we are the only team in for him with the big money offer 25 million and Stick a dead line on it and tell them we'll walk away they taking the piss

waspish said:
feel we are the only team in for him with the big money offer 25 million and Stick a dead line on it and tell them we'll walk away they taking the piss
Yo really believe that the Daily Mail has an inside track on the negotiations?

Inter striker Mario Balotelli has yet to decide his future amid speculation that Manchester City will make another bid for him, according to his agent.

This morning's papers claim that City are prepared to break the €30m mark for the precocious 19-year-old after seeing their €25m offer rejected last week.

Speaking to Sky Italia, Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola said: “Today is not the day in which Mario Balotelli's future will be decided.

“We won't let ourselves be hurried. We will do everything calmly. Mario still hasn't made his decision, nor has he signed any agreement.”

When asked to reveal who he is negotiating with, Raiola said: “Only with great clubs. I won't name names or speak about figures.

“On Friday I said that I wouldn't make any more statements on Balotelli until Abete resigns. Has he resigned?”

wait till Friday

bluegorton said:
Do do you rate him or not Damocles 80)

He's no Craig Russell :0)

Thinking about it, with Balo, Di Maria, and Luiz all linked to us, I'm pretty sure that City are tapping my brain on my favourite young imports and then trying to buy them. I swear to God, if we go in for Jovetic, Mbia and Breno, I'm putting on a tinfoil hat.

Tez Tosterone said:
Inter striker Mario Balotelli has yet to decide his future amid speculation that Manchester City will make another bid for him, according to his agent.

This morning's papers claim that City are prepared to break the €30m mark for the precocious 19-year-old after seeing their €25m offer rejected last week.

Speaking to Sky Italia, Balotelli's agent Mino Raiola said: “Today is not the day in which Mario Balotelli's future will be decided.

“We won't let ourselves be hurried. We will do everything calmly. Mario still hasn't made his decision, nor has he signed any agreement.”

When asked to reveal who he is negotiating with, Raiola said: “Only with great clubs. I won't name names or speak about figures.

“On Friday I said that I wouldn't make any more statements on Balotelli until Abete resigns. Has he resigned?”

wait till Friday

Minging agent bollocks-speak.

OK I'm really getting on board with this signing now, mainly from everyone's enthusiasm, particularly Damocles who seems to have watched him on something other than YouTube ;0).

What's dawning on me is I really wanted to sign Torres, but faced with the prospect of this lad signing it would be so much more exciting watching what he does on the pitch. It's a case of "go on, do what you did for Liverpool then" versus "Hatrick and MOTM or sent off after ten minutes from Balo today, I wonder which it'll be".

Hope we get to find out.

Pam said:
baldybouncer said:
Let me translate this ... "the Daily Mail want Inter to want 34 mill for him"

Translate this, then, because they're changing ther story virtually by the hour.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295938/Manchester-City-closing-35m-Inter-misfit-Mario-Balotelli.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... telli.html</a>
His own fans sabotaged the wheels on his car? I heard about them physically attacking him, but wow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.